Sign in to follow this  
broskiboot

I got a question.

I started playing Dayz because of youtubers and I've been playing Dayz for a bit now. Most of the youtubers I watch have Snipers/Machine Guns/M4's/Dmr's all this nice stuff even choppers and vehicles but I'm lucky to find a lee enfield. Can someone tell me why?

PS: I'm looking for a partner that can play with me. I'm 15 and Im looking to have fun with other players of this community because I'm sick of playing alone.

Because they play day z a lot. And they usually have a squad or clan with a bunch of guys in different parts (or same) and its easier to find stuff that way. Most of the good gear is in military spawns. Look at a day z loot map for help.

Because they know where to look for it. When I started if I even found a gun I was lucky. Shortly before my CD Key was stolen and banned I could find high power guns easily. Eventually you'll be able to start finding the higher power guns more easily.

yaaaaa what he said...i can't stand clans TBH too much hassle.

Meeting randoms and forming squads for a time is enjoyable, its ever changing.

It's easier to get and keep gear when you are with other people, and once you get a lot of gear you can set up a camp so you're never without the necessities. Many YouTubers play on private hives that have additional vehicles.

Because they know where to look for it. When I started if I even found a gun I was lucky. Shortly before my CD Key was stolen and banned I could find high power guns easily. Eventually you'll be able to start finding the higher power guns more easily.

WO WO WO how the hell did you get your CD key stolen?

WO WO WO how the hell did you get your CD key stolen?

I stupidly downloaded a program that was suppose to increase your FPS. It was really a CD Key stealer :(