Christian Hinge

Looking for a group 4-5 players

Hello guys. I'm Christian, im 16 and have played DayZ for a while now. Im looking for other players - who speaks English - to join me and a couple of my friends. I play fair, I don't hack and will only fire at people when fired at. You don't really have to be a specific age or be experienced with the game. My skype name is: christian.hinge.pedersen add me so we can play some DayZ! ;-)

Jump on 216.244.85.250:2332 private hive or search for US/AUS11. Run by aussie admins that are active almost all the time 24/7, day time server as well. The server has a mix of friendly and bandits though, to make things interesting. Lots of vehicles and 24/7 'perfect' weather as well, with custom buildings to be added! Tight on hacking with anti-hack tools too. See if you like it or not.

Edited by Kinetiks

if you are looking for a ready made group/clan look here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/104037-rzm-recruitment-australian/ - we are fairly small group, we mainly play on cherno and we are getting a server soon and donations towards it would be grateful

^^^ Not spam Btw just posting everywhere cuz i need more peeps