Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Super Bandit + Dressed Up!!

So while live streaming i decided to dress up as a bandit to feel the mood. I just joined this private hive and someone said "Any fresh spawns in kamenka" I said me, so the guy decided to pick me up. He had great loot from teh looks of it. We were going towards electro that was the plan. While on our way someone on side channel said if we can pick him up. I told him sure. Little did these 2 guys know i was a bandit a hardcore heartless one. (Good thing i spawned as a civilian) The plan was for me to steal the car and take off w/ it.

The guy that picked me up thought i got off the car when he decided to drop me off, I trolled him into thinking i was off the car and even switched channels to make it sound like iwas off. He thought i was glitched inside the car still so he got off the car to check and i quickly went to the drivers seat and took off w/ the car. He shot at me w/ his pistol and as50. (I got him good) so i decided to go pick up the other guy that we were suppose to pick up. I ranned him over by "accident" lmao. (I'm a sick bandit) LOL

I decided to wreck the car because i didn't want it. I wanted to fight w/ others in elektro. I found the same guy that i stole the car from and shot him. I made him think i was on top of the hospital so he could look that way and once he did i shot him. :D

This was just freaking epic for people on my live stream :) Check out the video!!!

( For those who don't know, I live stream everyday. Crazy shit happens sometimes) LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVS2_oNOF8