mr_chabowski@live.co.uk

Unable to repair vehicles fully, since update 1.7.3

I've been using ATVs since the 1.7.3 update and can replace wheels and engine blocks, but can't repair either the fuel tanks or the hulls.

I have a toolbox and all the required materials, but no matter which area of the quad I look at, the option to repair these two parts never shows up.

These components are definitely damaged but I'm unable to do anything about it.

I started a topic in the Troubleshooting section, which can be found HERE

• Like 3

You just need toolbox from now on to repair any parts... if you have that it works

@ BrightLiteFilms - What vehicles have you tried?

I've still only had ATVs, my last home server is gone for some reason, so I'm back playing @hive servers. Seems pretty rare to even see a vehicle there nowadays unless it's a script-kiddie chopper party.

You just need toolbox from now on to repair any parts... if you have that it works
I have a toolbox and all the required materials.

what you gotta do is repair the only option that shows up, then after you repair it the other options will show. eg we broke a wheel but the option didnt show, the only option that shown was to repair fuel tank, we spent an hour finding a fuel tank, then we were able to fix the wheel

• Like 1

I imagine vehicles will now cost a fortune in spare wheels.

That's unexpected, and not particularly handy.

Thanks for the info, RaviN I'll try that next time. :beans:

yes vehicles have very bug ı cant repair heli and all cars sometimes ı can repair but ı cannot refuel them "refuel" is bugged too ı completly refueled and empty jerry can on my bag but fuel is still : 0

Edited by Instantdamage

Hi guys,

Alot of people got the same problem! Me and some buddy's quite playing dayz till the new patch comes out because of this problem.

Well the trick is you gotta smash the car/atv/heli with an axe or shoot it with your pistol then the car etc. is repairable or refulable. This bug sucks specialy when gotta refule in openfield.

Hope this might help you!

Just get into the drivers seat before you repair or refuel its a bug.

• Like 1

Can someone please do something about zombies attacking through walls?

Can someone please do something about zombies attacking through walls?

Top right hand side of the page you will see a white bar saying search shout when you have found the answer to your question.

Top right hand side of the page you will see a white bar saying search shout when you have found the answer to your question.

That's a very useful response thank you.

Hmm, I had a similar problem with the white off road in particular, I checked a few NZ servers, each one of the spawns had the off road with the same damage and none wanted to be repaired, so far as I can tell, they can't be fixed at the moment.

Hi guys,

Alot of people got the same problem! Me and some buddy's quite playing dayz till the new patch comes out because of this problem.

Well the trick is you gotta smash the car/atv/heli with an axe or shoot it with your pistol then the car etc. is repairable or refulable. This bug sucks specialy when gotta refule in openfield.

Hope this might help you!

Just get into the drivers seat before you repair or refuel its a bug.

I have found that these two methods usually work. Getting into the driver seat and driving it a tiny bit, or if it wont' start, attempt to drive it, get out and turn it off, then do it. Also the shooting with a pistol method works sometimes as well. If none of them work, try relogging and going through the process. I've also found out that the bug doesn't always happen, it is fairly random when it actually will occur.

• Like 1

Same issue here, had a helicopter and when we landed and went on a looting trip I died and my friend had to pilot it back home, he did but made a bad landing and broke the main rotor, have all the stuff but can't repair it so now i'm left with a helicopter ontop of my house

(Dayz Origins)