mindspike

SWABS 300+ Vehicles | Custom Crash Sites | 24/7 Daylight | Starter Gear | Veteran | 99% Hacker Free

SWAB SQUAD

SWABS Private Hive was created 10/28/12. We are already in the top 300 servers, almost 200!.

Come join us!

Over 300 Vehicles+ all around the map

Custom air drops (med boxes, etc)

Custom Crash Sites

Side Chat

Fast Load Times

Always Daylight

Start with a pistol, 1 Mag, Knife, Map, Compas, Box of Matches

4 Restarts per day to keep lag down and keep it daytime

Veteran mode, no name tags

99% Hacker free

Database Backup every 30 minutes in case of hackers

Gotcha-Anti Cheat running 24/7

Like us on facebook! We will be doing contest for in game items here soon.

www.facebook.com/DayZSWABSquad

Name: SWABS Private Hive 300+ Vehicles | Custom Crash Sites | 24/7 Daylight | Starter Gear | Fast Load Times |

Connection Info: 199.241.184.34:2322

Edited by stevieterry
  • Like 2

wth kind of spam was that.....

@OP how about the admin monitoring / ingame coverage?

Edited by Azrail

wth kind of spam was that.....

@OP how about the admin monitoring / ingame coverage?

I'm usually always on my computer. I have RCon up and all of my setpos, createvehicle, etc steaming on my extra monitor to catch hackers.

I also just got my Gotcha-Anti hack download confirmation, I will be installing that ASAP.

I'm still trying to recruit a few skilled admins.

Is it password protected or is it open to all

Open to all

Can you enable crosshairs?

They are on, you might have to hit F when you spawn in with your pistol

Edited by stevieterry

Where is the server based? Aus? Us? Uk?

US

But we always have people playing from all over the world, most made this server their home. Also my other admin is from Sweden, he also has fast loads and low ping.

Edited by stevieterry

This is the best server i have been on so far, they give you starting gear which is a plus, the vehicle spawns are great, the admins are good people, the load times are very good, and the always daytime thing is good and also very helpful, 10\10 rate on this server from me.

Keep it up swab!

• Like 1

bump,. almost ranked in the top 200 servers in just under a week of being up! Come join us!

Hey OP, I was banned from this server (My name was Zippy) when I got kicked by BE for "hacking". I did not hack, please, check logs, anything. It was Error "GameHack #77" I am contacting BE and would really like to be unbanned. Again- please check the logs. You will not see any hacking of any kind. I really enjoy your server and would really appreciate if you can look into this issue. Thanks. Please reply to this or PM me if you look into it and I'm unbanned. Thanks.

- Zippy

Hey OP, I was banned from this server (My name was Zippy) when I got kicked by BE for "hacking". I did not hack, please, check logs, anything. It was Error "GameHack #77" I am contacting BE and would really like to be unbanned. Again- please check the logs. You will not see any hacking of any kind. I really enjoy your server and would really appreciate if you can look into this issue. Thanks. Please reply to this or PM me if you look into it and I'm unbanned. Thanks.

- Zippy

It shows that you're on the server right now. If it's still saying you're banned then send me your GUID if you can so I can find you on the list. If you were banned then it must of been one of my other admins that did it by mistake. I only ban hackers that I have proof from logs, I don't see you on the logs any where so you're good. Just send me a PM and I'll get it straightened out.

Server is now on backup every 30 minutes. I can rollback the server in case of a hacker, also Gotcha-Anticheat is now up and running.

bump, fixed it back to daylight, sorry for anyone that joined since last night. I had to reinstall the download pack because HFB moved their hive. It's now daylight!

Edited by stevieterry

If there was more guns and some areas like devils castle being empty of zombies as in reality why would there be zombies in such a place like that? Devils castle could become a sanctuary for players or an admin HQ

If there was more guns and some areas like devils castle being empty of zombies as in reality why would there be zombies in such a place like that? Devils castle could become a sanctuary for players or an admin HQ

I agree to an extent. There should be some areas that shouldn't have zombies, but there's nothing I can really do about that in game.

bump, will be doing a contest today at around 3pm EST! Come join us!

Hey there buddy. Your server sounds really good and promising. Been looking for your server yesterday and starting this morning. But I can't seem to find it. I'm using 6 updater. Any suggestions?

Hey there buddy. Your server sounds really good and promising. Been looking for your server yesterday and starting this morning. But I can't seem to find it. I'm using 6 updater. Any suggestions?

Try dayzcommander.

If that don't work try putting the IP in manually. I think on six launcher you just click "add server" then put the IP in

Let me know if you still have trouble and I'll try to help you more!

Thanks