Swens123

respawn with same loot?

So I died in game recently ( my own fault, did something stupid and got a bullet for it, so I hold no malice to the man who shot me), but as I was re-spawning it didn't give me the gender option, which stuck some warning bells that something was amiss, sure enough, I respawn close to where I logged in at the beginning of the night, with all fear. confused, I head into Elektro, and me and another guy meet, which didn't end so hot for either of us. now assuming everything was fixed I re-spawned again, and again, all loot same location, testing this out, and throwing caution to the wind, I run into elektro again, and me and another guy kill each other (apparently i'm good at not letting people enjoy the moment of killing me). So I respawn again, THE SAME THING HAPPENS! :huh:

Now i'm happy to still have my loot, don't get me wrong, but it really takes away from the game that exhilarating tow curling rush that you get when you and another player are in the same building hunting one another for survival. it just turns it into, sure i'll die, but i'll just come back and fuck the guy up next time, which ruins the game somewhat.

So is this happening to anyone else?!!? :huh:

BEANS TO WHOEVER CAN HELP SOLVE THIS! :beans: :beans: :beans:

P.S, If you killed me and didn't get loot from it, my apologies.

Log in, run around for 10 minutes (without getting killed), log out, log back in, get yourself killed, see what happens?

Dying Solo:

1. Dump gear in tent

2. Take a few zed hits till bleeding, go somewhere secluded and die, run back to corpse

Dying with a buddy:

1. Give him your gear so he can run to you and you to him if you get a shitty spawn

2. Have him guard your body/gear till you run back to it