joeoye1

AUF IS RECRUITING.

Hello! AUF is a friendly and welcoming day z clan recruiting new members Our main server is DE 1662 but we also have another server we currently communicate via team speak 85.114.154.15:10544 is our channel and the password is Ninja (Capital n). We raid cities, pvp and scavenge. The rules are pretty simple must be 18+, no back stabbing, and no flaming of members will not be tolerated. We have around 15 active members we also play other games such as war z, counter strike and league of legends but mainly day z. We are mainly European time zone based but we also have a fair amount of american clan members so people of many time zones. If interested join the team speak and speak to Alex, Jones or Joseph.

We also have a clan website http://areufriendly.webs.com/

Look forward to seeing you.

Edited by joeoye1

Do you guys plan on updating to 1.7.3, so there's no way to Alt+f4 during battles? And are you mainly bandit, or survivor based?

Hello yes we will update as soon as our server is updated! and we are both bandit and survivor :)

Hmmm bin playing on AUF?s server a while now... all my friends are quiting this server because of all the cheaters. So as admins, i think u might wana ban the hackers or ppl will stop playing on ur server. Time after time i see 2 choppers in the air, ppl who spawn at my back, camps with over 20 tents ( aufs camp btw).

So do u seek more players to join the clan, mabey u whould shape up the server....

Nice that u wanna recruit ppls to a cheating clan that not leting other players on there server have cars etc etc. when u get a car or something to drive the Auf ppls just snag them the cheat way no fire exchange they just use there magic of Server admins. or they will show up n kill u when there are unkillible. and u will be standing there with no Vehicle again. but aslong as u dont got anything good the auf is fair n square. its only wehn u get good things they fuck u up...so yay must be a fun guild to be with...

• Like 1

Hmm well firstly before you assume its us, you should maybe send one of us a private message before you post your aummptions on the forum.

Secondly we havnt taken vehicals from anyone any we find we take them fair and square, and you do relise there a good 5 clans that play on DE 1662, so before you point fingers you should also try and speak with them :) If you have any concerns or evidence of someone doing this send me a message. :)