Sign in to follow this  
Jhenryis1

Stuck on Loading

I downloaded the patch and got it to work but now every time i join a server it says that is Loading and it just gets stuck there. Please Help.:huh:

Having the same problem. It was working just fine about ago and now I'm stuck on loading screens. :(

I was getting this 'loading' problem all evening - then tried a server also requiring beta 98325 (rather than earlier version) and all worked fine.

I had the same problem, but I tried deleting the beta folder in my Arma expansions folder and updated it again via Sixupdater and now it works fine.

I'm having the same problem and what is weird i can join any server that is in the evening but not daytime

On the daytime servers it sits at the loading screen and i can't even esc. out i have to alt-tab out and close the game from there.

i use sixupdater and i hate it but i tried using the other methods of updating but my game keeps going back to the old original version no matter what i put version i put in the @dayz/addons folder.

Its been awhile since I've had this problem. But ever since the new patches to Dayz and along with the Beta patches it has gone away. Sorry for not getting back to any of your posts. Hope your problems were resolved as well.