Sign in to follow this  
Skyren

The Sardines - Recruiting (Bandit Group) [LFM]

:emptycan:The Sardines :emptycan:

Right now we are a small group about 4. We would like to expand the group to at-least ten. We have tons of fun while still keeping it "serious", You need to be from the timezones between UTC 0 and UTC +2 (so thats including UTC +1). You need to speak understandable english (not saying you need to be fluent). You need to be semi experienced. You have to be minimum 15. You will also need Skype so we can comunicate.

Copy requirements form bellow, fill it out and paste it.

Name:

Bio:

Do you have any experience?:

Why would you like to join?:

Other information:

Edited by Skyren

Name: Callum Blue

Bio: From Scotland, so sorry if my accent isn't understandable :)

Do you have any experience?: 6-7 months

Why would you like to join?: Tired of being killed by people acting like they are you 'friend' and mainly being alone, hate the feeling... Want to be with a group of guys that I can have a laugh with and find some nice loot! :D

Other information: Just like I said, I'm from Scotland, so sorry about my accent.

Name: Morzan / Oliver (irl)

Bio: Denmark, High school, Fluid english...

Do you have any experience?: about a year of Dayz and a good amount of normal Arma 2.

Why would you like to join?: I'm basically tired of being a lone bandit :)

Other information:

Fully geared sniper and machinegunner. Have teamspeak 3 aswell if needed...

Regards Morzan

Name: Mats, ''XtzY'' Ingame

Bio:Going to School, On the freetime i don't do so much more than play dayz. and now i seek others, since i am tired of beeing lonewolf.

Do you have any experience?I have played dayz, from the very begining, and seen it work out to be what it is to day. i can't think anyting that i can't master to do. And my PVP skills, are really good, Since i have been a high ranked gamer in some other FPS games. i know the Official map very vell. Don't need to see on the map to know were i am(most of the time)

Why would you like to join: Am really searching a clan/group to play whit, so i just watched the forums, and yeah.. I feel to join you guys :)

Other informationAm a really god team player. i never give a battle up, same if it's me vs 4.. done that, won that :).. So actually, just ask if it's more you wanna know

Peace.

Name: Mats, ''XtzY'' Ingame

Bio:Going to School, On the freetime i don't do so much more than play dayz. and now i seek others, since i am tired of beeing lonewolf.

Do you have any experience?I have played dayz, from the very begining, and seen it work out to be what it is to day. i can't think anyting that i can't master to do. And my PVP skills, are really good, Since i have been a high ranked gamer in some other FPS games. i know the Official map very vell. Don't need to see on the map to know were i am(most of the time)

Why would you like to join: Am really searching a clan/group to play whit, so i just watched the forums, and yeah.. I feel to join you guys :)

Other informationAm a really god team player. i never give a battle up, same if it's me vs 4.. done that, won that :).. So actually, just ask if it's more you wanna know

Peace.

Name: Morzan / Oliver (irl)

Bio: Denmark, High school, Fluid english...

Do you have any experience?: about a year of Dayz and a good amount of normal Arma 2.

Why would you like to join?: I'm basically tired of being a lone bandit :)

Other information:

Fully geared sniper and machinegunner. Have teamspeak 3 aswell if needed...

Regards Morzan

Why would you like to join?: Tired of being killed by people acting like they are you 'friend' and mainly being alone, hate the feeling... Want to be with a group of guys that I can have a laugh with and find some nice loot! :D

Other information: Just like I said, I'm from Scotland, so sorry about my accent.

All accepted

Don´t apologize for your accent. I am Brazilian and I can understand it. If the brits (the english) say they don´t, they are being mean and are lying. Americans idem. I´ve watched some films like Braveheart and "The last king of Scotland" and I think the accent is awesome, sounds great. I try to emulate it but it no success,then it sounds weird. But the original is great.

regards

Name: Sam AKA Zeus

Bio: I am a very nice person and just love to play dayz

Do you have any experience?: Yes lots!

Why would you like to join?: to have a fun group to dominate the dayz world

Other informationIM AMAZING

Name: Ray aka Raven

Bio: Avid gun enthusiast from Minnesota, likes to play video games and go to the range.

Do you have any experience?: Yes, a few months back I used to lead some Day Z clans, but then the game got over run by hackers. Decided to get back into it now!

Why would you like to join?: Because I need a clan to play with.

Other information: n/a