Sign in to follow this  
Hicklethumb

Female Zombies

I don't know if this has been posted before. But unless my eyes have been decieving me and Chernarus is just filled with really butch looking women, there aren't any female zombies running around.

Where did they all go to? Was there a YMCA convention in town?

There are already female models in ARMA2/DayZ. Plus, having them running after me screaming wildly while trying to kill me might add to the realism

and once a month those zombies would go berzek

• Like 2

And little kid and baby zombies, why? Because they'd be freaky as hell.

and running all the time -> more chances to spot you

Been suggested a few times, there will probably be new zombie models in the standalone.

No game really takes it this far, since most of them have 10-50 zombie models that are just constantly re-used.

But there should be 6 models for Zombies.

Kid - Male/Female

Teen - Male/Female

Adult - Male/Female

All there clothing be grey, and have code to randomize the color overlay per clothing instead of many separate models. You could use body groups I suppose for different out fitting like hats/helmets. But even something as minimal as different coloring of clothing would make things feel more realistic.

(Also could have several images of cuts in clothing that could be a random overlay in different locations of the models.)

"Just using my knowledge of Modeling/Animating."

Also have the zombies damn hats fall off when they die or get shot in the head.

Edited by #Sleepy

Rocket have been talking about adding kid zombies. They're still discussing it tho, because of the massive rework of bones / animations and if shooting small kid zombies would give the game a higher age rating.

-_-

Do you really think that with all the people working on this game that they have not thought about this??

The game is STILL alpha and with that in mind...remember that new zombie models is not a high priority compared to the SO MANY issues with this game. We all love this game and have loved watching it transform the way it has. Be patient. Great things will come to those who wait :)

-_-

Do you really think that with all the people working on this game that they have not thought about this??

The game is STILL alpha and with that in mind...remember that new zombie models is not a high priority compared to the SO MANY issues with this game. We all love this game and have loved watching it transform the way it has. Be patient. Great things will come to those who wait :)

Whether the Devs have thought about it or not is irrelevant, lets say they're on the border 50/50 if they should make new zombie models. And someone comes along like HickleThumb, now the Devs can see how much the community supports the idea and they do it.

What's with the necrophilia? I mean, do you really care wether it's a man or a woman zombie you shoot unless you're planning on defiling the corpse?

Anyway, I'm sure they will include them in the standalone sooner or later. As for Zombie Kids... I can live without that.

Whether the Devs have thought about it or not is irrelevant, lets say they're on the border 50/50 if they should make new zombie models. And someone comes along like HickleThumb, now the Devs can see how much the community supports the idea and they do it.

Just cause half the community supports the idea say...we add vehicles that are bulletproof with rocket launchers and machine guns shooting out of its ass does not mean they will do it. I was not flaming him for his ideas. I was simply saying...come up with ideas to improve in other areas of the game instead of something that in all honesty does not really matter at this point in time. Or anywhere within the next few months for that matter. That is how were going to make this game better, quicker.

Just cause half the community supports the idea say...we add vehicles that are bulletproof with rocket launchers and machine guns shooting out of its ass does not mean they will do it. I was not flaming him for his ideas. I was simply saying...come up with ideas to improve in other areas of the game instead of something that in all honesty does not really matter at this point in time. Or anywhere within the next few months for that matter. That is how were going to make this game better, quicker.

So you want us to give them suggestions on how to remove hackers and such?

This section was to suggest ideas to the Standalone / Mod updates, and that is clearly what OP is doing.

This thread

I don't know if this has been posted before.

Aaaand you lost me there. I've seen this thread so many times, use the search feature. ._.

-_-

So you want us to give them suggestions on how to remove hackers and such?

This section was to suggest ideas to the Standalone / Mod updates, and that is clearly what OP is doing.

Pretty much nailed it right there. Thanks. It was a suggestion, I'm not going to stop playing the game just because it's not there.

This thread

Aaaand you lost me there. I've seen this thread so many times, use the search feature. ._.

Yeah. Searching for "Female zombies" brings This as the most recent topic dedicated to this topic. And which didn't really have any relevant replies to it. I'm not going to ressurect topics for discussion. ;)

Back to this topic though. The thought basically came from a bunch of friends discussing on what might have caused the apocalypse when we started wondering what happened to all the females. Did they all escape? Was it a gender specific virus?(more likely, but still a bit far fetched). None of the answers satisfied. So here I am, posting the suggestion. :rolleyes:

I think it would be best to ask a female if they would like to see such a feature implemented which I doubt they would cause it would be sexist.

Female zombies would be good and a more realistic feel to the game. I know it's a game about zombies but there would be female ones if an outbreak irl did happen :D

Edited by ApocalypseGaming

What's with the necrophilia? I mean, do you really care wether it's a man or a woman zombie you shoot unless you're planning on defiling the corpse?

Anyway, I'm sure they will include them in the standalone sooner or later. As for Zombie Kids... I can live without that.

Nobody is suggesting we could have sex with the Zeds once theyre dead, stop worrying about that..

Nobody is suggesting we could have sex with the Zeds once theyre dead, stop worrying about that..

Maybe I suggest I can have sex with dead Zeds...