LemonParty

Admin Abuse? NZ7 11:30am (west coast time)

Lastnight I logged out at Devils Castle, this morning when I logged in, I scouted around to see if I could find supplies before heading back out. I find three tents in the middle of the Castle Courtyard, I steer clear for a while, then go to check them out. Didn't even loot anything because to be honest, they had nothing worth taking. I run back to get out of the castle and find a new location when I'm dropped from the game with a session lost message. My connection was great all the way up to that point. I understand wanting to keep your gear, but don't be an idiot and post up a tent in the middle of a popular loot location. Cowards.

It's about some dumb kid who think's he was kicked by an admin trying to protect his tent stash.

The usual cry-baby player that's too stupid to accept how little they know about the subject, but think it's perfectly acceptable to come on public forums and bad mouth a server and accuse it's admins of abusing their powers, without even having any proof an admin was actually present on the server.

wasnt lemon party one of those disturbing meme/troll things on the interwebs?

OMG

I lost session twice last week!

Maybe I was about to discover someones super secret pancake stash! Or Sasquatch! Al capones secret vault!

Oh wait. It's the Internet.

When an admin kicks you, there is a msessage that the admin kicked you. Not session lost.