Sign in to follow this  
tomboshreds

tactical long term survival.

hey guys, looking for a few guys that are competitive and want to start a solid group to rely on, prefferably tactic savy and has a good head on their sholders, willing to play with people that are open to LEARNING a tactical point of view as long as they have some type of fundamental knowledge of the survival aspect. my skype is t.e.eddy just add a comment in your add request stating youre responding to this post. im usualy on at night EST time after 9 or 10

to update this thread

Im looking to form a team of 4 to 6 players max. after finding 4 the additional 2 will have to be experienced.

Players should, and must

-play well with others

-think about the team, not just themselves

-have skype and a mic

-willing to learn and comit to tactical survival,

-not taking down bambis without probable cause

-be capeable of "eating shit" when times are neccesary, if theres 3 guys and 2 guns, someones going to have to be a mule

I am not attempting to be a commander, im forming this team as a joint effort to enjoy ourselves for guys that want to play this game tacticly.

I am not a leader, and all decisions made for and by the team are up for discussion upon situation.

I may join your group if I find the time. What timezone are you in? Whats the age range? By tactical survival do you mean things like flanking, hiding and luring?