madmaxusmc

1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment The Walking Dead Is Recruiting

1st Battalion, 9th Marines The Walking Dead USMC is a military realism unit focused on the the Day Z ArmA 2 OA. Our mission is to provide a gaming environment that simulates the traditions, tactics, and feel of the United States Marine Corps as closely as possible. Integrity and respect are the guiding principles behind 1/9-WDU. Our ranks include actual infantry and security forces Marines along with criminal justice professionals. We strive to reproduce the camaraderie or "Esprit De Corps” that the structure and discipline of a military environment brings. Veteran military, police, those who are considering joining these professions or anyone who enjoys a highly structured environment will find a home here.

Our operations in Day Z focus on combating Banditry. We consider our server, the "1/9 WDU Server", A safe haven for survivors. We spend our days relentlessly hunting and eradicating bandits. Additionally, we will be conducting off-server operations against groups and clans who are known to engage in murderous

activity.

We are looking for new members for the following sections:

S2 Office (Intelligence)- Gathering intelligence about players operating on our own server as well as identifying potential bandit servers as targets.

S3 Office (Training and operations)- Training new recruits in addition to assisting in developing advanced tactics and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)

S4 Office (Supply and Logistics) - Focus on gather food, water, weapons, ammunition, medical supplies, (Beans, Bullets, and Band aids) etc. S4 establishes and maintains our camps and supply chain in support of Battalion Operations.

MARSOC Teams - Scout sniper and reconnaissance teams that are responsible for establishing an FOB (Forward Operating Base) on servers we intend to assault.

Alpha Company (Rifle Company) - Providing security for battalion assets, combating bandit threats on our home server, and assaulting known bandit server. \

If you think you have the commitment, discipline, and desire to be a member of a Marine Corps simulation unit, go to http://www.19wdu.com/recruitment to apply. If you application is accepted, I will contact you through Enjin for an interview.

Respectfully,

Colonel Smith

1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead" USMC

Commanding

Edited by MadMaxUSMC

I would love to play on your server but i have some qeustions about your server could i ask it on skype?

My skype is thibault if that doesn't work try rata487.

I would love to play on your server but i have some qeustions about your server could i ask it on skype?

My skype is thibault if that doesn't work try rata487.

You can join our Teamspeak using the 24 hour password semper fi . Send Colonel Smith a poke and I will be happy to answer any questions.

Will you have a server for the stand alone?

When the standalone launches, we will have a server ASAP provided the game is not severely broken and unplayable.