Sign in to follow this  
madmaxusmc

1/9 WDU Server - Hacker free | Active Admin | 50 vehicles | 24 hour Daylight | And a message to survivors, a warning to bandits.

The 1/9 WDU Server is a survivor and noob friendly server under the protection of the 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead" Clan. This server is on the Vilayer Private Hive. We run a hacker free environment with active admins, 24 hour daylight, 50 vehicles, Side chat enabled for survivors to hook up and more.

This server is relatively fresh. There is plenty of room to establish bases etc.

As for bandits, we do not ban them or kick them. However, When incidents of banditry occur, we bring all of our clan's resources to bear against the offenders, hunt them down like dogs, and kill them.

To find our server simply type "1/9 WDU" (without the quotes) in Day Z Commander or in multiplayer browser in-game.

Respectfully,

Colonel Smith

Commanding Officer

1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead"

Edited by MadMaxUSMC

Hey guys

I am looking for a server to set up on, but this protection thing how does that work and what happens if im at say stary and you guys show up, are you going to kill me? Just looking to set up on a fun stable server and survive the zombie apocalypse =)

I've played on the server for a days now. The ping is pretty good for me and haven't had any issues and have even found a vehicle. One question though. When does the server restart?

I've played on the server for a days now. The ping is pretty good for me and haven't had any issues and have even found a vehicle. One question though. When does the server restart?

Admins restart the server manually every 3-4 hours. We always give a warning ahead of time to allow people to save tents/vehicles etc. The server is usually only down for less than a minute during restarts.

Hey guys

I am looking for a server to set up on, but this protection thing how does that work and what happens if im at say stary and you guys show up, are you going to kill me? Just looking to set up on a fun stable server and survive the zombie apocalypse =)

If we are operating in an area we make it known to the players we are coming how long we will be there. We are in and out quickly. Survivors who are willing to give us room when asked will have no problems.

Will your squad shoot others that join the server. like people who just want to play as a survivalist?