Sign in to follow this  
Jemoeder

What the hell ?

Hey .

Yesterday i was playing and i logged off ,

When i came back i spawned somewhere else with items missing and having hungry and being thirsty while i had nothing in my Gear / Bag ,

I logged off with a ghillie suit but came back somewhere in cherno with Civilian Clothing .

I walked looking for food then i was upstairs in a building and randomly fell on the ground at it said : You Are Dead....

What did just happen? and if its some cheater will DayZ admins able to Restore me ? because i had NV , M4A1 CCO SD and some more awesome shit :P

Its kinda boring for me now to continue as I know something like this can Repeat itself :S

Welcome to testing an Alpha build. Weird shit happens. If it's going to bum you out every time, go away and come back in 6-12 months and try again when it's a little closer to beta.

I've heard there are known bugs due to wearing camo (including weird login behavior IIRC) so wearing the outfit is a risk.

I'm not an authority on it but to repeat what devs/mods have already said: It is an alpha and bugs will occur. Characters will not be restored.

Shit happens - Many of us have died due to bugs and/or 'hackers' and end up in the same situation you are in. Either start over with a new life or take a break from the game for a while, maybe until some of these bugs are worked out, and then give it a try again if you're feeling up to it.

I know.

So you made a dick reply to ZdB (who gave you accurate information, albeit information you didn't want to hear) and then quietly withdrew said comment when you saw that numerous people, including devs, were saying the same thing.

Just letting you know that your comment didn't go completely unseen. ;)

I know.

So you made a dick reply to ZdB (who gave you accurate information' date=' albeit information you didn't want to hear) and then quietly withdrew said comment when you saw that numerous people, including devs, were saying the same thing.

[/quote']

Happens when people come off as condescending, get used to it, or come back in 10-12 months when ...

You get the idea.

Personally I go into this game like I would a game of Tetris, knowing full well that eventually it will end. It's just a question of when. Death never comes at a convenient time, but if you can accept it's inevitability, you'll deal with it better. If you can go a week without being shit on by early/flawed/buggy game mechanics, or other dastardly players, then you're doing pretty well, and should be happy with what you got out of it.

Also, expect a wipe or a relocation for each update, then you'll be pleasantly surprised when your character survives the update intact.

I know.

So you made a dick reply to ZdB (who gave you accurate information' date=' albeit information you didn't want to hear) and then quietly withdrew said comment when you saw that numerous people, including devs, were saying the same thing.

[/quote']

Happens when people come off as condescending, get used to it, or come back in 10-12 months when ...

You get the idea.

People are probably getting a little condescending on here because we've had to read more than a few moan threads that serve no purpose but to choke up the forums with pointless threads.