Sign in to follow this  
leadz

[Video] DayZ Community Dev Update: 1.7.3. Zombie Death Animations

The DayZ Community Developers been working around the clock to bring in all the latest

1.7.3 fixes/updates found at R4Z0R49's post: http://dayzmod.com/f...60#entry972359

DayZ 1.7.3 Patch Release going out soon.. Here is what the new Zombie Death Animations look like once you're all patched.

This video is a reference guide to make sure the update is good to go on your end. Take a quick glimpse at the features:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXpeN5YjUQ&feature=plcp?hd=1

What do you think of the upcoming [community edition] DayZ 1.7.3 Patch so far?

Edited by leadz
  • Like 4

YES ALT-F4 DOESNT WORK ANYMORE FINALLY now time to go kill some bandits

• Like 1

Great stuff.

When the zombies were getting shot while running, I was expecting them to fall forward (naturally due the the weight of a persons body, once they get shot while running the momentum would cause them to fall forward). Any chance of that in future updates?

Wow, nice work. No more delayed reaction and the bullets seem to have impact. Looking forward to the patch!

Pretty smooth I must say! Now I want to aggro Zombies... get those kills. Also, I hope this is a good team up with randoms or friends to kill more zombies for the fun of it :D

Looks good! Please don't flame me for this but at 0:53 it appears the zombie glitches and stops moving.

Edited by The Medic

Looks good! Please don't flame me for this but at 0:53 it appears the zombie glitches and stops moving.

FPS lag on my part mostly but I've reviewed my other videos that I have locally and it seems it was just that instance.