Sign in to follow this  
looney735

A hacker spawned me in the sea,how do I get out?

Hello,A hacker spawned me in the sea just a while ago and I am ages away from the map,Is there anyway of spawning back on the coast?

Any suggestions would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

You can't.. someone had the brillant idea to remove the respawn button, without thinking at the consequences (it looks like a trend nowaday...): now who wants to suicide will continue to do so just finding the first zed; but who REALLY needs to suicide (like you) is stucked there "forever".

Suggestion: find an admin.. or find a cheater to teleport you again (yes i'm serious).

• Like 2

You could try joining random servers and closing DayZ while the game is loading. This occasionally forces you to spawn on the coast, but may delete your gear.

You could try finding another hacker to teleport you.

You could try leaving DayZ running and playing something else. Eventually you will die from starvation or thirst.

Make sure the clouds move from your left to your right, lock a little screwdriver in your keyboard and go do some else for an hour.

Why the fuck would you remove a respawn button....?

Chose your option:

1) Because it not realistic (while giving a blood transfusion within 3 seconds that full recovers your health it is);

2) Because it were causing too much traffic to a bad designed database infrastructure (but ppl are causing even more traffic using zeds to suicide);

3) To troll.

Thats funny... Ask a hacker for help......

Maybe a hacker should just start a If you need help just pm me... LoL. This is what dayz has become

Just swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim untill you see water than you must swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim and swim untill you see land and than the hacker will teleport you back!

Chose your option:

1) Because it not realistic (while giving a blood transfusion within 3 seconds that full recovers your health it is);

2) Because it were causing too much traffic to a bad designed database infrastructure (but ppl are causing even more traffic using zeds to suicide);

3) To troll.

lol They won't get a life. Only live in their dream world and said "maybe" just few ppl are "complaining" and they don't care about ppls feel frustruated and leave(dayz online used to be 50 thounsand month ago now 38). Well gl they can keep shrinking until stuck in same circumstance.

Edited by Qintwoguns

qintwoguns and walkerdown you guys are the biggest trolls ever, If you hate the game so fucking much just stop playing.

Honestly just whinning in every thread is just sad even for dedicated trolls.

qintwoguns and walkerdown you guys are the biggest trolls ever, If you hate the game so fucking much just stop playing.

Member since 6min ago lol only shown u even not dare to reply the reasons im talking into.

Edited by Qintwoguns

yes i made an account just now and these will be my only 2 posts ever on these forums just to say how sad you guys are later.

yes i made an account just now and these will be my only 2 posts ever on these forums just to say how sad you guys are later.

Oh really? If u have some spare time why not find a hacker and ask him teleport u to uh... 000 155 and swim back? lol Don't act like it none of ur bussiness and said oh these guys are so sad. Try to experience what happened to looney735

Edited by Qintwoguns

Who the hell you are? I play this game from the start, every fucking day, and i like it.. this is why i won't see it "destroyed".

I'm open to the intelligent improvements.. not to the stupidity.