Sign in to follow this  
Swens123

looking for group

Hi to all,

I'm just throwing this out there, but i'd like to see if anyone would like to put together a team.

The way I see it, their is safety in numbers, and i'd like to play with some of the fine people on the forums.

The end goal really, is good loot, maybe a vehicle or two (a heli if we are lucky) and obviously to have some fun.

Skilled players are preferred but Bambi's are more than welcomed (i'm no mega pro, but I've been around the game a while, learned my fair share of stuff).

If anyone is interested, please feel free to comment below, and we can set everything up, correlate schedules, all that fun rigamaroll. and of course people are free to use this is a "base topic" and search for other groups themselves. I see a lot of loners out there that are forced to be grouped up to service and I see friendships from the end of it. Mainly I hope this team can be gathered, and we can have some real fun, and can all learn some tricks from one another. (good loot for all is also a big thing :D)

So if you want to group, just let me know in the topic, or ask any questions on the matter. of course you can also message me directly if you have any personal/private questions (people are secretive like that).

Hope to see you guys out in the world :D

feeel free to add me on steam: PR-karbo im playin all the new mapssss

im down to play bro, iv got a similar post going in the forums, im 25 from Canada, looking for some chill guys to roll with. My skype is fxgtopgun, addy me if youd like to play

Sounds good. New player here myself. Been playing about a week but willing to learn more. I'm 26 and lets just say I have an open attitude about what I do in-game. :)

Looking forward to skyping with some dudes.

thank you for the replies everyone, i'm sorry it took so long to get back in touch. I'll be adding people on skype later this week, when my nets all fixed, some issues here and there still persist.

add me, skype is "buxtonbum" ! im 20 years old, looking for a fun group to be with! lots of experience

Edited by buxtonbum