Sign in to follow this  
teppo

Just few things Id like

-Loot: instead of appearing from thin air lets have it realistic. Aid organisations and such dropping stuff from planes, would be so much better imo.

-Cant start new life for 30 mins after death. Would make killing someone(/dying) mean more. Better yet, make it 12 hours after death that you can log into server you´ve died in, so you cant go loot your body. Nor could you go get revenge as you shouldnt, as youre dead.

-Sleep. When you log out with over 12 hours of accumulated active playtime since last sleep, character drops to sleep upon logout for 1 hour (and is available for looting/abuse) after wich it disappears until next login. If you log in before end of sleep, the sleep will start on next log out again. Some icon would of course tell you when you will fall asleep on next logout, so you need to be careful where and when you logout at such time. If it starts to rain during your sleep and youre outdoors youll catch cold so better sleep indoors. I think there might be room for option to go asleep while logged in without seeing, only hearing, and if you hear something alarming it takes 10 sec from clicking wake up to actually be awake, and then you need to start the 1 hour sleep from beginning again to have 12 hours of active playtime without logout sleep.

-Kill confirmation: Everyone should have an itemn that cant be removed until character is dead. To get a confirmed kill that is calculated into kill score you should have to go to the body and pick it. (To get negative humanity this wouldnt be needed.) If someone else removes this item it doesnt count, but the killer cant have it either. To expand on this, those picked up "kill identifier items" should stick to you until death so when you die, any person who examines your dead body can read through all your confirmed kills.

I disagree with every suggestion you've made except with the 1st one :)

Ditto, your third suggestions sucks.

1st one. Well the problem with that is that rocket does not want any NPCs in game so i guess we could make a single plane on each server with the abilty to drop loot to players. from crates

2nd one. I have written that too but thinking about it this would just produce more douchebaggery in the game :/ (yes thats a word)

3rd one. NO NO NO ! we would have people running around in every single house just for the sake of killing sleeping people.

4th one. i can see how this would make the sniper bandits decrease. but i just dont think that FPS kinda game feature would fit here :)