Sign in to follow this  
deathamongus

Private Server - looking for players 2v2v2 or 3v3v3

How's it going everyone. I've been running a private server for a few months now and have cycled maps pretty frequently. A few friends of mine and I, have decided we wanted to setup a 2v2v2 (no limit to team counts) or 3v3v3 etc... But we need more people. Now I'm not going to give just anyone the opportunity to jump on the server and play with us due to fucktard hackers... So, here is what you need to do if interested...

1) Must have TS3 (Teamspeak for you noobs)

2)Must respond here to inform me of your willingness to play with us.

3)Must be mature.

4)Actual gameplay rules will be issued via TS once we have enough teams in place.

* Single players are welcome, teams will be randomly chosen. There will be no preset teams.

This could be a bust, but the little bit of testing we have done so far was pretty intense. So for now, I just want to know if there is an interest out there. Thanks guys for your attention and responses.

- FutbolTrue

Have you heard of the survival gamez it was a mock of the hunger games played on dayz, with 32 players paired into 16 groups, well we also are trying to set up this sort of thing and have a private server we currently have 6 players interested so far. I figured we can keep in contact and help try to get more players intrested in doing some survival deathmatches.

• Like 1

Good deal man. Do you have a website or a TS server? I can easily set something up with the couple of guys I have playing with me. Just let me know.