Sign in to follow this  
excelsior

US 2830 - your new home!

Did your regular home server disappear never to be found again? Do you want a server where you can reach an admin easily and be heard? Maybe you used to play on this server before? Come join in and let the admins to the hard work for you.

NAME: US 2830

IP: 184.173.146.62:2332

TYPE: Private Community Hive/Bliss

HOST: Dayz.st

STYLE: Whitelist access ( http://dayz.ddz.net )

SLOTS: 50

VEHICLES: ~75

PROTECTION: BE, Gotcha and admin vigilance

SERVER PAGE: http://steamcommunit...m/groups/US2830

RESTARTS: We run a 6 hour countdown restart with plenty of notice

I opened this server because I have had 3 home servers that have all gone away. Me and the other admins enjoy playing the game as much if not more than you do. We don't go crazy and make tons of changes all the time or reset for selfish reasons.

This server will never claim to be hacker/scripter free because we know that to be absolutely impossible. Though we will ask one to come in and move boats that are placed inside buildings by players when needed.

Future works: side chat (without voice), team logos, fun theme days, map change weeks or weekends. These are all driven by players requests and discussions.

Player quote:

"Inredibly active admin team, who don't abuse power, steal vehicles, raid camps, or engage in other douchy acts many admins do." - DonB~

Edited by ExcelsiorDDZ
  • Like 1

bumpity bump. Now that the upgrades are done and the bumps have been smoothed out for the most part, we have been having a blast! Now lets try capping the player limit. ;)

I have had fun on this server..... Guns actually seem to be common, rare and very rare..... Still havent found a bike, but i avoid the big cities.....

We have a new host! less issues and no downtime! PLAYERS NEEDED!

Edited by ExcelsiorDDZ

We have added a requirement of providing your own GUID to gain access to the server. It is just a little work on the applicant side, but tests their desire to join.

As of late, our current players have split into 3 or more teams. Those teams have been happily been warring with each other back and forth. There have been helicopter fights, all out brute sneakiness and even some awesome night combat. All said and done, the winning team has usually been offering the losing team rides back to their bodies when the fighting is done. Then they pick up the pieces and make a new plan.

Come join the fun!

• Like 1

Wow, sounds like what my friend and I are looking for. We will come check it out. Been looking for a server that does not go crazy with spawns and things like that. We want to try and play legit as possible without having it easy.

• Like 1

it is a great server with admins that use all the tools necessary to keep the server free from bad elements

Edited by Gevik

This is a well run and great server to make your home.... There has been some issues that have been cleaned up by our great Admins.... Always looking for "Legit" players......

• Like 3

New Starter Gear to keep the night experience active....

Standards package plus NVGs, Map, Hatchet, Mak w/mag......

Get whitelisted at dayz.ddz.net

Whitelist has been taken down this evening for easy joining. Come on in :)