jamesbodenham

DayZGamingTeam looking for new and old players age dousent matter

Hello everyone DayZGamingTeam is a team i started about 2 months ago it started with just me and some friends we are mostly from the ukl but we have people all around the world we are all friendly people we are bandits but we only shoot if you are a threat we dont shoot Bambi's we do have a 40 man server on private and main hive i am online 24/7 if im not on there is something wrong we have a teamspeak and a steam group age dousent matter as long as you dont act like a kid then thats all good we all talk on mic so make shure you have a mic and are clear its hard to play if you have lots of mic probloms there is about 30 of us we dont all play at one but sometimes we all jump on a random server and raid it this only hapons if we have almost everyone online most of the time ther is about 5 to 10 of us in little groups all over the map so if you would like to join the details will be bellow all of this how to see you soon

STEAM : Bodenham

STEAM GROUP : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayZgamingteam/

TEAMSPEAK : london1.teamspeak.net:14377

DayZ SERVER : 94.242.227.6:2302 OR TYPE IN DayZGamingTeam into the filter

Edited by SGT Bodenham

Punctuation doesn't seem to be a key component in your recruitment thread! Now don't get butt hurt about this, simply an observation. K thanks, have a lovely day.

Edited by Acix