Sign in to follow this  
-Se7eN-

[TMW] Trading Post! Weapons/Supplys/Vehicles [Closed]

Welcome all!

This is the TMW Trading post, being the medics that we are, we rely heavly on our Supply team to gear us up! so its very common for us to gets Surplus of items! in which case we are here to trade!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traders :

[TMW] Se7eN

[TMW] Boothy

[TMW] GoogleSauceFryinPan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop Status: Closed

Vehicles In Stock:

None... Coming Soon!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items In Stock:

[Weapons]

AS50 - 3

M107 - 4

DMR - 5

SVD Camo - 2

L85 - 7

FAL/PVS - 1

M14 AIM - 1

M4A1 CCO SD - 5

M4A3 CCO - 2

M16A2 M203 - 2

MK-48 - 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ammo]

NATO - 20

M107 - 37

DMR - 38

FAL Mags - 4

SVD Mag - 42

100Rnd M240 - 5

Stanag - 29

Stanag SD - 26

M203 HE - 8

M203 Smoke - 6

[Tool Belt]

GPS - 12

NVG's - 20

Rangefinders - 8

Compass - 5

[Clothing]

Ghillie - 8

Camo Clothing - 1

[Misc]

Anti-Biotics - 21

Smoke - 4

Stachel - 5

Backpack

Coyote - 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you want not on our list? PM me and tell me what you want! ill tell you when we have it!

Disclaimer:

As a member of TMW we DO NOT gain our items through any sort of illegitimate methods, all the items listed above have been found by dedicated Supply Squads in TMW.

We also refuse to Trade any Hacked or Illegitimate items.

How to contact us?

Post on this thread on what you would like, and what you are willing to trade it for! i will PM if we agree to your terms!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vouches:

successful trade. thank you!

----------------------------

Happy Gaming <3

Edited by -Se7eN-
  • Like 1

I would like a DMR with 5 or 6 mags. I would be willing to trade a SVD Camo with 6-7 Mags. PM tonight if possible if this sounds favorable to you

hello. i am in need of an NVG, Rangefinder, and GPS.

here is what i have. let me know what you would like to trade. thanks

2 satchel charges

1 m4a1 cco SD

4 stanag SD mags

4 m107 mags

Do you happen to have any tents? I could do with NVG, Ghillie suit and a Coyote Backpack, and some tents. Iv got several guns that may interest you:

M107

M14 AIM

M24

M4A3 CCO

I have more, and can try and obtain others. Let me know what you want for any/and/or all of the things i mentioned :)

The shop is now Open!

Read the thread and give me a shout if you are interested!