Sign in to follow this  
AfterShave

found hacked weapons, should i take them?

Hi guys, my luck turned for the better today when i killed a bandit at balota, he was camping on the roof, apparently afk.

I found a ghillie suit on him, an L85A2, m9 sd, coyote backpack, 2 NVs, a range finder and a DMR, with plenty of ammo for everything.

Curiously, i found a radio as well, so this stuff must have been hacked.

Should I take it?

well while people say you should just delete it i say otherwise i mean battle eye and rocket have said they wont ban you for having them only if you spawn them and the radio could be legit i mean they did used to spawn and they guy could have been alive for since then or he could of looted it him self

from a kill he made

no kill him and then hide the body with the gear on it. bans can come from packing around/using hacked items as well.

well while people say you should just delete it i say otherwise i mean battle eye and rocket have said they wont ban you for having them only if you spawn them and the radio could be legit i mean they did used to spawn and they guy could have been alive for since then or he could of looted it him self

from a kill he made

not true it's up to the admin on the server too..if he sees fit to ban for hacked item usage it's his call

no kill him and then hide the body with the gear on it. bans can come from packing around/using hacked items as well.

yes but the weapons are legit spawns so take them but if you feel un safe loose the radio

yes but the weapons are legit spawns so take them but if you feel un safe loose the radio
  • Like 1

I would do that but the risks are too high, i gave my friend the DMR and we're gna go sight seeing in Chernarus, we hear it's lovely this time of year up North.

The serve i play on bans people for taking hacked in gear but it dosent sound like super over kill on your part if he had an as50 and say 8 nato rounds to go along with it you might be banned just for the rareity of the ammo and your duration of life

btw guys if i set a marker, (not the big cross) on the map, can other players see that top?

Uh, since when is the Radio hacked in? Last I knew, they were legit, if rare. I found one off of a dead military zombie once in June...