Sign in to follow this  
spexnax

Banned from [DE 03]

Hi guys, I have a question. About a week ago, my cousin and I were both banned from the same server, [DE 03]. It happened because my guy needed food, and my cousin had the beans. So i took them from his back, and I ate, and we both logged off, because of server restart. When we came back in, after 15 mins., were were both banned. We quickly realized, that it could only have been because of that can of food... Now, I know of some of you guys who will call me a cheater and other crap, but you will simply be ignored. I have pleaded the case to the admins who run the server, but so far they are unwilling to do anything... So what I am asking, is if I buy a new key, will I be able to go to that server again?

Why the f&@k would you buy a new key so you could get back on one server?

Oh, I forgot to say that it is a private hive. One that you need to get whitelisted for.

why do you think you were banned over a can?

seems incredibly unlikely

Edited by Dankine

I was showed the log, at least, that is what i think it was. The log i mean.

I was showed the log, at least, that is what i think it was. The log i mean.

I forgot, it was a week ago. But something about the can of food. The admin was very kind actually. And I am not here to take a test, you think you have.

I forgot, it was a week ago. But something about the can of food. The admin was very kind actually. And I am not here to take a test, you think you have.

you've misunderstood, or are simply lying.

"you think you have" what?