Sign in to follow this  
Yemci

Combat logger at DE 1465 and a few sec later died with 11.9k blood

I was playing at DE 1465 I capture video at 12:38 (GMT+2) I saw a sniper at the tallest building in cherno. I went there to kill that sniper which is hunting fresh spawned people.I shoot him from back with 1 full mag he passed out but not dead in that moment I start bandicam and video is showing what happened after that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-vP4gW6NU&feature=plcp

He didnt kill me.I had 80 ping so its not even lagging.And you can see the name if you play the video with 1080p.His name is [enFus!on]Bloody. He is a combat logger not hacker.Problem is I died with 11.9 k blood explain it to me pls.

Edited by Yemci

well if you look at the right down he is losing connection. But i don't know if that has anny effect with the fact he has "God mode'' but i'm pretty sure he is a scripter

well you are right he was losing connection but before that I shoot him with 1 full mag from like 3 metre with aimming and then 10 bullets to head after that and as much as I know dead people dont show any name + I died with 11.9k blood.Even he didnt die couse of losing connect it means he is logging off in battle and I am sure that he should die before this video.

Edited by Yemci

To me it sounds you were shot from left of you, probably from the other roof next to the building you were on. It also seems that your target had indeed logged off before you could fire the killing shot at him. If you had lived a bit longer, you would have seen how his corpse despawns as a sign of him logging off just before you could finish him.

yes I get shot from left with as50 (I bet) that guy combat log out when I hit him with a full mag(he wasnt loosing connect couse he tryed to shot me back before this video) he got m107 (I guess) so he didnt kill me at all but I died with 11.9 k blood debug monitor bug? or it doesnt show you when u hit by a as50 or high damage thing?

I edit my post as I realise it.He is only logging out when he passed out as a pro! but I still didnt understand that blood thing.

Edited by Yemci