Sign in to follow this  
sdhoover

New Option in Day Z

I would love to see an option to change the gameplay by making the zombies slow like in the walking dead. This could change the gameplay completely an open up an entrirley new experience for different game play.

I would love to see an option to change the gameplay by making the zombies slow like in the walking dead. This could change the gameplay completely an open up an entrirley new experience for different game play.

Like making zombies less threatening then they already are? All it takes to get rid of zombies is walking through a house or hiding in a bush, no need to make it easier.

• Like 1

Well rocket has mentioned that he wants to add a life cycle, so when zombies are hungry they are faster but when they haven't eaten in a while they will get slower as they starve to death which will add nice variety into the game :). I think he'll make them a lot more vicious, but we're getting the ability to fight them off with melee :D

Not nessasaraly make them easier less agile but much more of them sort of like the walking dead. Plus more than once i have ran into a house a closed the door just to have them open it behind be. :)

Well rocket has mentioned that he wants to add a life cycle, so when zombies are hungry they are faster but when they haven't eaten in a while they will get slower as they starve to death which will add nice variety into the game :). I think he'll make them a lot more vicious, but we're getting the ability to fight them off with melee :D

sounds great!

also random zombies hordes, big mutants (like the left 4 dead tank) and stuff like that would be great!

and what about infected animals (birds, horses, cows, pigs)? and if you eat them, you'll get infected too.

Edited by duke0095
  • Like 1