Sign in to follow this  
Legacy (DayZ)

Artificating issues since 1.5.5

Thread states it how it is, lately since 1.5.5 me and other individuals on Dallas 1 have been experiencing mass artificating when running around cherno, specifically the Hospital area. Due to this it almost makes it unplayable around specific areas since there is giant black walls or other issues such as white flashes.

This is not a video card issue either since other people experience the same thing, we all over Teamspeak have seen it before.

13F5FAACB1D2756C675AEBE465C6177FA3811A23

1ADCB37DCA114B7D196A08819032BE1E58E59AB1

C9962721C2FD0F6A80331934D8092DC500C5147C

(And yes I do have my Arma II at 800x600, performance issues.)

I got those in Belota before the update. Changing my resolution fixed it.

Got it in Stary Sobor. Had to do a complete restart of client.

happens to me as well... i posted a thread on bugs, but it didn't show. a screen showed up but i didn't get a chance to read it. luckily i copied it before post. i apologize if it's a double post

hi guys, first off i love the game. bought arma2 CO the day after watching kilroys youtube videos on it. have been playing successfully for about 5 days now.

Just installed the new v1.5.5 files tonight, and ever since i have my screen tears real bad. i haven't played during day, but at night it was bad. unplayable bad.

Date/Time: 06.05.2012

What happened: screen tearing, unplayable

Where you were: a factory. just off the coast... (all i know) :/

What you were doing: saw a light in the factory from a distance. once approaching, (50 meters) my whole screen would tear black. i kept going, made it to the factory (found out it was just a burning barrel) in the factory it was tearing.

In the Announcement thread, Legacy is having the same problem, and he says he is not alone.

*Current installed version: 1.5.5 arma2 is current, can't remember but 1.6 something comes to mind

*Server(s) you were on: chicago

*Your system specs: first time posting system specs, not sure what you need but this is what i've got

-intel core 2 duo E6600 2.40GHz vista 32-bit 2GB RAM

-core speed 1596 MHz

-multiplier x6.0

-bus speed 2.66 MHz

-rated FSB 1064 MHz

NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS

-core 580 MHz

-shaders 1450 MHz

-memory 700MHz

memory

-384 MBytes

-bus width 192 bits

steam purchased

AA, rendering, and all the extra fancy things my comp can't handle are off.

ally my texts are on normal.

1200x800 i think, and 3D at 100%

*Timeline of events before/after error: no problems before 1.5.5

any feedback would be much appreciated considering i'm mad addicted and jonesing for a fix.