jnnsk

Looking for group members.

Hey there, JNNSK here and me and my buddy were wondering if anyone wanted to join us.

Because having just 2 people in one team is just not as fun as having more.

A little thing about me:

1. My name is Justin / JNNSK / Col. J.TeV

2. I'm a very experimenced player, I've been playing for I guess around 5+ months now.

3. I'm from Holland, and my buddy is from the UK so we're looking for European players, because we play on European servers.

4. I have alot of experimence with teaming up in squads, teams, clans ect. I've been playing as a sniper/heli pilot in some clans.

5. We're good geared and got evrything spare in our camps, so if needed we can gear you up (or pick you up on one of our main servers).

6. I like to have organized role setup's, so we dont have evryone running around with snipers and then get easykilled by flankers in a fight.

Tell me something about you:

1. Name, age and where you're from:

2. Experimence (How long you play, and what you've done so far):

3. Pref. role (Like (LM)Gunner, Engineer (taking care of vehicles) Spotter, Assault ect.:

4. Skypename (We use skype only for now.):

5. Why would I pick you?:

6: What are you? Survivor (Neutral, tries to communicate or just ignore) Hero (Always tries to help and be friendly) Bandit ('Nuff Said):

7. Activity (how many days/hours a week do you play?):

8. Add something yourself. (I probably forgot something):

Edited by jnnsk

1. Peter, 18, Poland

2. Around 2 months.

3. Assault/Spotter

4. piter3005

5. Im quite experienced with game, though im not used to playing in groups, but i learn fast.

6. Bandit.

7. Almost every evening.

8. I usually play as a lone wolf, and im bored of dying from 3-4 ppl group.

1. Name, age and where you're from: Ben 15 USA

2. Experimence (How long you play, and what you've done so far): 6 months

3. Pref. role (Like (LM)Gunner, Engineer (taking care of vehicles) Spotter, Assault ect.: Sniper Or Scout

4. Skypename (We use skype only for now.): benjamin11226

5. Why would I pick you?: Because I know the map and I'm easy to get along with, I have alot of experience

6: What are you? Survivor (Neutral, tries to communicate or just ignore) Hero (Always tries to help and be friendly) Bandit ('Nuff Said): Neutral unless shot at then a bandit. Never alt + f4 tho

7. Activity (how many days/hours a week do you play?): If I join you all then I'll play when you all play

8. Add something yourself. (I probably forgot something): I played with some of my friends then one of them shot me so I want a group I can trust

1. Name, age and where you're from: Tom, 20, Germany (my english is far away from perfect)

2. Experimence (How long you play, and what you've done so far): Played together with a reallife friend, getting some vehicles to work and building a small camp

3. Pref. role (Like (LM)Gunner, Engineer (taking care of vehicles) Spotter, Assault ect.: I would like to play as a sniper, but never had a chance to get used to it (watched some videos, shot at some zombies lol :D)

4. Skypename (We use skype only for now.): Tomlijones

5. Why would I pick you?: Because I am a patient guy which I think is good for a group, playing like rambo could be funny when you playing alone, but in a group it will get your whole group in danger.

6: What are you? Survivor (Neutral, tries to communicate or just ignore) Hero (Always tries to help and be friendly) Bandit ('Nuff Said): I would like to play as a Hero, but sometimes it is a pain in my ass to not hit the trigger.

7. Activity (how many days/hours a week do you play?): at least 3 per day

8. Add something yourself. (I probably forgot something): I rly would like to start on a hive server and building a new camp, I don't like to get equiped with all of the stuff without doing something on my own.

Name, Age, Location: Frank, 15, Hungary (I'm half Hungarian half Australian, so my English is very good)

Experience: Playing for about 3 months, mostly as a lone wolf, trying to make friends in game hasn't exactly gone swimmingly

Preferred role: Assault would be most comfortable, but happy to play as an Engineer or Medic aswell

Why pick me? I'm an experienced player who will be trustworthy and selfless in a group, prepared to do what it takes in a squad, and hopefully have some laughs along the way :D

Type of player: Hero/Survivor- I don't shoot anyone without a weapon, instead I'll talk to them and help them find one. They're usually pretty grateful, and haven't been betrayed by someone like that yet. The only people I shoot on sight are snipers preying on new spawns, and anyone with a gun that has seen me.

Activity: 0-2 hours on a weekday, 1-4 hours on weekend days

Personal: Atm I have a tent stash up north full of cool stuff, and would really like to join up in a group, so far mostly playing lone wolf and getting tired by the loneliness of it. I won't be an asshole to the group, or other players that don't pose a threat, and if that's the direction the group is headed, I will leave. Would be really fun to find some vehicles though :D

Tell me something about you:

1. Name, age and where you're from:daniel ; Germany; 16

2. Experimence (How long you play, and what you've done so far): i m one of the first dayZ players ,sorry don t know when ; i try too survive ;) also play with friends and search for vehicles ,went up north and back now wald at the coast and loot cherno

3. Pref. role (Like (LM)Gunner, Engineer (taking care of vehicles) Spotter, Assault ect.: Assault or sniper

4. Skypename (We use skype only for now.):dani-momso ,or momso hope you find me

5. Why would I pick you?: cause i m skilled an a freaky dayZ surviver

6: What are you? Survivor (Neutral, tries to communicate or just ignore) Hero (Always tries to help and be friendly) Bandit ('Nuff Said):Survivor/ bandit

7. Activity (how many days/hours a week do you play?):1-2 hours per day

8. Add something yourself. (I probably forgot something): I already have nice equipment ,food ,medic ,nice weapon and a ghillie suit .So i don t need your help to find good stuff ( and my english is probably not the best ,so i m sorry )

Edited by momso