Sign in to follow this  
DazTroyer

UK whitelisted server "DayZ FogeyZ Private Hive"

For the mature gamer out there, a UK based private hive with great pings and a smooth frame rate. Also welcome are players from the US/EU. We specialize in co op gaming, setting camps and repairing cars etc. You can join up with us or do your own thing, you can even try to find us if you fancy a bit of Bandit action but be warned, we will make you fight for any prize. ;)

Simply sign up on our forums and add your in game name here... http://fogeyz.co.uk/index.php?topic=259.0

Then pm one of the admins, myself included your GUID or join our server "DayZ FogeyZ Private Hive" You will get kicked once but we will have grabbed your GUID. Then we have will get you whitelisted asap.

Hope to see you older gamers real soon! B)

• Like 1

Was having a real blast playing on your server earlier with a friend then BAM, kicked because I wasn't whitelisted although an admin said it was fine, just carry on.

Edit: On the forums now and sent request :)

Edited by Logic41

Glad it's all sorted, any more problems for you or your friends, don't hesitate to pm one of us on the Fogeyz forums.

Well we had a good response yesterday, hope all you guys enjoyed the server, however we still have plenty of room for more players.

For the mature gamer out there, a UK based private hive with great pings and a smooth frame rate. Also welcome are players from the US/EU. We specialize in co op gaming, setting camps and repairing cars etc. You can join up with us or do your own thing, you can even try to find us if you fancy a bit of Bandit action but be warned, we will make you fight for any prize. ;)

Simply sign up on our forums and add your in game name here... http://fogeyz.co.uk/...php?topic=259.0

Then pm one of the admins, myself included your GUID or join our server "DayZ FogeyZ Private Hive" You will get kicked once but we will have grabbed your GUID. Then we have will get you whitelisted asap.

Come and have fun and enjoy. Only takes a short time to get Whitelisted. Hope to see you soon. Edited by Will68

Great gaming tonight guys, nice to see a few new players (bandits) Did the rescue thing all night in the Heli then landed it for the night and those bandits stole it, all while we watched it fly away lol.

We are getting half full, now let's see if we can fill the other half of the map.

We are still looking to fill up the server guys, plenty of room at the Inn.

Starblazer - GUID

0400aa249efd6c974c0440d3ad0ec570

Ozown - GUID

f1eb219f719152c50486cfe688548bbf

DZN

95615edac964dbad083a4a985069ef60

Simply sign up on our forums and add your in game name here... http://fogeyz.co.uk/...php?topic=259.0

ohhh... im interested! (I just need to figure out why I'm getting the "kicked off the game" problem on EVERY server first) I'm 38 in the western U.S., getting a bit tired of the "lonewolf" role, I love to play in groups either as a hero or a bandit (prefer hero tho). I'm not much of a sniper/long range shooter, but I am an above average chopper pilot (viva la huey!) so It balances itself out. Hopefully you all will still have room when I'm able to get in. B)