Sign in to follow this  
ImCptCrunch

Had this idea only a few minutes ago. -Standalone-

Hey everyone. I am In-game as i type this, but very quickly I was thinking that in standalone, that when checking ones gear. that if you were to click "open bag" that your player would physically swing the bag off his/her shoulders and put it in front of them as if they are looking through it. and one more thing before I go. A choice on how you wear your bag. irl, i am a one strapper. it would be good if you could choose to one strap in standalone. that's it. Thanks.

Edited by ImCptCrunch

Why can't people seem to be able to come up with acutal Thread Titles that relate to what the Thread is about?

Also been suggested along with a list of other things that should be animated:

http://dayzmod.com/f...ity-animations/

Like i said, i was in game, wasn't thinking lol, i did try and see if i could change the name after i posted and realized that i didn't even say what the thread was about.

Hey everyone. I am In-game as i type this, but very quickly I was thinking that in standalone, that when checking ones gear. that if you were to click "open bag" that your player would physically swing the bag off his/her shoulders and put it in front of them as if they are looking through it. and one more thing before I go. A choice on how you wear your bag. irl, i am a one strapper. it would be good if you could choose to one strap in standalone. that's it. Thanks.

Good idea. Opening another players bag should be animated too. Together with an animation of the handgun holster (so you can see if it carries a gun) forcing a player to put down his guns instead of KOS would be a much more common option!

The one strap idea would be nice for a high school simulator, but pretty gay for a zombie apocalypse...

• Like 2

Good idea. Opening another players bag should be animated too. Together with an animation of the handgun holster (so you can see if it carries a gun) forcing a player to put down his guns instead of KOS would be a much more common option!

The one strap idea would be nice for a high school simulator, but pretty gay for a zombie apocalypse...

how dare you! hahaha, I'm not only saying either one strap or two strap, but some bag modification would be good.

how dare you! hahaha, I'm not only saying either one strap or two strap, but some bag modification would be good.

like what? Putting patches on?

like what? Putting patches on?

well, there should more variety than just an Alice pack or a Checz pack ect. Like it would be good to find like ammo belts, leg pouches, like proper military items that hold gear, and at the same time make you look bad ass

I'm normaly no friend of those "use search function" replys, but I think you could at least read the stickies

The largest containers in your inventory are what you wear. For example your backpack, your pockets and pouches on your assault vest.