YouRatched

Looking For Skilled Players

Hey guys, my name is YouRatched (in-game) and basically my friend and I are looking for players to start a group with. We would like respectful, skilled, friendly players that would enjoy looking for new gear/vehicles, raiding campsites, and also going on the hunt for other players.

We currently play on a Lingor server, because it's basically the best DayZ map out in my opinion though I wouldn't mind playing other maps too, and have quite an assortment of gear (You'll probably think we hacked it or something, but I can assure you we didn't :) We've raided A LOT of camps, and I remember where they are to prove it.) We had quite a few vehicles (2 cars, 2 atvs, 2 boats, 2 uaz's, 2 buses, and a van, sadly no chopper but we're looking!) but we lost some due to server restarts (I guess the uaz's were hacked in, not by us we just found them!) driving errors (Boom! lol) and someone stole the rest because one of the friendlies I helped on the server was being a noob and got himself followed straight to our camp. t-____-t (I'm going to hunt them down! O-O) We've moved to a new location and set up camp though, and also came across some new vehicles.

The requirements aren't that difficult, just be friendly, listen, and don't mess around. Now I'm not saying we won't have fun, cause we will :D, just don't dick around and kill each other, or start shooting out of nowhere, and please don't use our vehicles without asking. We'd like to keep them for a longgggggg time. Looking for good English speaking players preferably and you MUST have skype, because that is what we use to communicate. (so go download it now!!) Also have a good computer cause I don't want someone to be driving and freeze, then crash and blow up, or have to wait like 10minutes for your computer to catch up.

Umm, I don't know if I'm missing anything, I think I covered it all, except playing times really. My friend and I usually hop on around 12:00 - 2:00 pm MST and he gets off around 7:00 - 8:00 pm for work the next day, I can play anytime really cause I don't have a job t-____-t Haha, but yeah that's when we're usually on, and no we aren't on the whole time, we have lives and do other stuff too, and no we don't devote our lives to this, we just play for fun. I'd like people that can play the same times as us, cause that's the whole point of this, but it wouldn't hurt if we had people play at other times too. It would be good for stuff like overwatch on our camp so we don't lose anything again. :) So yeah just leave a comment or message whatever it is and I'll get back to you as soon as I get the notification, so we can arrange a pickup and meet 'n greet :) Thanks for your time and I hope we can find some of you friendly players!

So I just wanted to add that I joined a clan now, and we do a lot of missions together, so I'll only be able to play on my spare time and it'll probably only be on the Lingor server, maybe the new snow map Namalsk too. I also forgot to mention that the server is a German server so you may lag and have high ping. I just turn my settings to low and I run pretty fine, though it looks worse haha.

Hey I was wandering if I could join...

-I am friendly.

-My skills are sniping,stealth,scouting, and overwatch.

-I have a Skype and speak English.

Message me back and I can give you all the info needed!

Thanks

Ben

I would be down to join, im 18 and ive been playing for a pretty long time and have been in like 3 or 4 clans my skype name is: theapache69

i also play alot so chances are ill be on when you are, and im in the same time zone. im very experienced with all aspects of dayz

Edited by Jackcgan

We are looking for mature players at least 18 years of age, with good communication skills,

plays the game as it's meant to be played, no combat logging, no cheating / hacking, team

player, not afraid to sacrifice for the good of the team, similar interests / play styles.

Contact Us:

Check out the Divine Knights main site at http://divineknightsclan.com

And register in our forums and meet the Knights at http://divineknights...forum/forum.php

Add the leaders on steam as well.

Master General: Radica - Terra_Nova_11

Lt. General: Strigoi357 - mjp23@aol.com