draegast

What exactly do I need to be able to play this?

Ok hopefully I can explain this in a way which makes sense.

I HAD arma 2 on direct2drive.com (which has now been bought out by gamefly). Me being a Canadian citizen I can't actually USE gamefly's service however I can download the arma 2 that I bought from d2d on the gamefly website. However I cannot buy operation arrowhead on gamefly because I'm a Canadian citizen so am I able to play via buying just operation arrowhead on steam and not arma 2 again since I already own it, or do I need to buy arma 2 again? I'm assuming of course you need operation arrowhead to play this.

Jeesh I hope that made sense it even confuses me.

required

Arma II

Arma II: operation Arrowhead

Optional

Arma II: Private Military Complany (For high res civilian models)

Arma II: British Special Forces (For high res camo and ghillies suit models)

If you need to buy it again then just buy Combined Operations, here in Holland it is only € 25 and will work best with DayZ (I own it meself)

Money wise? Just operation arrowhead. You don't need to buy Arma II just get the free version, but you won't be helping in supporting BI which Rocket works for himself.

"Great games deserve great support"..

I heard someone that had DayZ working with ArmA II Free and ArmA II OA DEMO, is that even possible?

"Great games deserve great support"..

I heard someone that had DayZ working with ArmA II Free and ArmA II OA DEMO' date=' is that even possible?

[/quote']

then it was a lie cuz the demos wont let you used mods of any type on them