Sign in to follow this  
AmunRaid

Looking for someone who owns a private hive server and wants to start Survivor Gamez

Hey guys,

At the moment i'm looking the survivor gamez on twitch and i got an idea:

Why coundn't anyone who owns a private hive server start his own survivor Gamez ?

Because i dont own a server, i'm looking for anyone who can open these.

Of course i want to join too.

Thank you for your answeres, with kind regards AmunRaid

hey i am messaging you as we could do with more players with experience and with our server, this community is worth while, you will not want to play else where. it is fun and always got active players, it is far better then playing elsewhere, you have to try it, specially if you play on public servers or if people cheat.

heres my ad:

STH vs CTH

Hello my name is Jim, i am 27 and from the UK, i have played Dayz from the beginning and have played with many Dayz community's clans and Arma2 community's My in game name is MadJim i am the recruiting Officer. I play with this community who own a private hive/server and will look after your interests whilst keeping Dayz up to date with any new mods.

Why Join us ?

We have rank structure, squads, International players fill up our server everyday so no matter what time of day you will see action, we take every opinion seriously on our meetings which are held weekly (updates, improvements for hive/website, promotions etc) We have no hackers/cheats as there are many admins who DO monitor scripts,logs and playing behavior.

What do we want / what do we provide?

We have two clans(only 2, no more) Sth and Cth. These two Clans will fight to stay alive but i remind you we are part of one community, this provides constant supply of action 24/7. We can host Training Exercises, Domination Missions, Shooting ranges, Special events and give you more experience with extra activities. All we ask is you obey our rules, not to cheat, respect others, teamwork and discipline but most importantly enjoy your time as you make our server stay alive!

How to Join:

If you are interested to join, its real simple Ladies and Gents, all i need to know is..................

your Name, Age and What you are looking for in a community?

Once i see your post i will let you choose or Pick a team for you (Sth or Cth)

and finally join our Team Speak

Now don't hesitate to join us and i hope to hear from you soon!

MadJim - RO

Let the HORROR Begin!

Our Site - http://stats.survivingthehorror.net/

Well my group of friends and I are currently renting a private hive server and also recently watched the Survival GameZ.

We just desperately need players right now we can get around 8 people for sure for it to be as much fun as it appeared in the actual gamez we will need a good amount of players so anyone interested in playing wither reply here to AmumRaid's post or pm me.

And Amum we will defintly keep you posted and your for sure in if we can come up with some players.

Also, we would like to begin hosting different variations in the dayz game modes like dayz survival deathmatch and a small groups of 4 deathmatch but we need players interested in playing like this and with ideas for dayz gamemodes to spice things up.