craig84

[LFC] US Player Noob looking for companionship

Hello all, I just recently got Dayz after watching a lot of youtube videos and falling in love. I'm 23/m looking for a group or ever just one person to help me out a bit. It's quite intimidating playing lone wolf style when you have almost no weapons and have only played a few hours.

Even still I love the game and would like to adventure with some other people.

My biggest strengths are in sniping, every game I've played I've used sniper rifles My Profile Pic is actually me in a hand made Ghillie suit. I have a big belief in Teamwork and would easily die for a teammate. I'm a nice dude and would rather not be any kind of bandit. Maybe after I get stocked up on things like NVG to kill at night but for right now I would rather help people.

Please no little kids, if you have a deeper voice than fine but I would rather not listen to a high pitched kid.

Mate I just got to tell you this: No matter how good you were snipping in cod, in dayz you will suck.

Hey Ive been looking for someone good at sniping to join me in dayz. My skype is benjamin.stortz if you want to add me. Im in near elektro as of now so if you could get there before calling me that would be great

Hey Ive been looking for someone good at sniping to join me in dayz. My skype is benjamin.stortz if you want to add me. Im in near elektro as of now so if you could get there before calling me that would be great

Hey we are new players too, we have about 3 players in our group right now you guys can join us if you like. we use steam/teamspeak though

Hi Craig, welcome to dayz. If you see me on the servers feel free to say hi. I don't PvP, so I'm always friendly, if a little cautious. :thumbsup:

Add me on skype if you like to group up ! :D Taho250593

Edited by Taho