devilsnight

My DayZ Rap - Every Day In DayZ - *Make a Music Video for it!* DL Link inside.

I wrote this DayZ gangster rap. Listen to it. What do you think? You like it? I would love for someone to create a video for this! That would be cool.

For those who would like to make a music video for this, I have uploaded the .mp3

http://www.mediafire.com/?yjiv1jywaqdh8be

Edited by devilsnight
  • Like 16

solid rapsong, but nothing special.

There is no DayZ feeling in it.

It is just a typical "Look i´m sooo great" bla bla Rapsong...like most rapsongs ;)

Appreciate all the responses. I am making another song, and will make more DayZ songs. DaGolem, thanks for the feedback, Ill see what I can do with my next songs.

Appreciate all the responses. I am making another song, and will make more DayZ songs. DaGolem, thanks for the feedback, Ill see what I can do with my next songs.

You made it?! It is good, I would like to see more made!

You made it?! It is good, I would like to see more made!

Yea. I wrote the song. I have another song I'm writing. Thissong was more of the "cocky bandit feel". Im planning to write about hackers and different perspectives. Just gotta find music that meets the feel. This one was a lot of fun to write.

Edited by devilsnight

Yea. I wrote the song. I have another song I'm writing. Thissong was more of the "cocky bandit feel". Im planning to write about hackers and different perspectives. Just gotta find music that meets the feel. This one was a lot of fun to write.

if you want to collab on a darker/horrorcore project for fun hit me up. I added and subbed you on youtube as well

It was quite good devilsnight ! Looking forward to your next one :thumbsup:

You and blAke should do a DayZ sing off !

• Like 2

@4L4N

Thx for link to blAke Song.

Very Nice....love the deepness of the emotions. Good atmosphere!

Merged the same post from General discussion into this one in DayZ Gallery.

4L4N I sent that blAke guy a message to collab. Thanks for the heads up on him. I have another gangster song im doing for DayZ then ill go into deeper songs.

4L4N I sent that blAke guy a message to collab. Thanks for the heads up on him. I have another gangster song im doing for DayZ then ill go into deeper songs.

Awesome devil, you 2 are seriously good artists, if you ever brought something out together im betting that would be million views right there B)