Fabis94

Finding vehicles

How are you supposed to find working vehicles in this game? I mean if someone picks one up off the spawn and hides it somewhere then the vehicle won't ever respawn. So pretty much after a few weeks/month of the server working all the cars will be picked up. So it's pretty much impossible.

Also at the same time your whole inventory is full with car repair parts (and you need a 2nd person to hold other parts because your inventory isn't big enough) so you don't have any food, ammo, medical supplies or anything. Sure, you might say "Find a car first and then find the repair parts", but it takes ages to find the parts! I spent like 6 hours running between cities and finding all the parts needed.

Also at the same time your whole inventory is full with car repair parts (and you need a 2nd person to hold other parts because your inventory isn't big enough) so you don't have any food' date=' ammo, medical supplies or anything.[/quote']

Every other thread on the forums: No reason to cooperate. Solo play is too easy. Nobody has a reason to group up. Why should we play together? Need more reasons to team up! etc., etc.

Threads about vehicles: Ugh, I need other peoples' help to do this?! This is BULLSHIT!!

Anyway, it's certainly not impossible. Either find wrecked vehicles and repair them, or steal working ones off of people who ar driving them or go look for them in hiding spots. I don't play often and I haven't traveled far but I have seen ~4 wrecked and stolen ~3 totally working vehicles on one server just this week alone.

For car parts - first find a tent, then use the tent as a staging area to repair a nearby vehicle, then use the vehicle to repair other vehicles.

Keep in mind that vehicles get destroyed all the time by stupidity or ambushes. They DO respawn if they get destroyed.

They're supposed to be rare. Have patience!

They DO respawn if they get destroyed.

Source or definitive evidence of this? I have heard that devs must manually "roll out" another round of vehicles to cause them to respawn. Also, the pick-up truck I blew up on my server hasn't reappeared in like 5 days.

I'm not saying anything about needing a group. I'm talking about how crazy getting a working vehicle is.

never found one. just spare parts.

i play mostly on atlanta (US) servers.

Finding one is the hardest part. You can find all the pieces needed to repair it easily at the factory.

Source or definitive evidence of this? I have heard that devs must manually "roll out" another round of vehicles to cause them to respawn. Also' date=' the pick-up truck I blew up on my server hasn't reappeared in like 5 days.

[/quote']

I guess it's hearsay, but from someone I trusted.

So, no confirmation, but I'm willing to bet that's how it works.

Source or definitive evidence of this? I have heard that devs must manually "roll out" another round of vehicles to cause them to respawn. Also' date=' the pick-up truck I blew up on my server hasn't reappeared in like 5 days.

[/quote']

Destroyed ones need a server-reboot to respawn from what I heard.

Havnt seen a vehicle at all yet.

Been hunting almost 24/7 the whole week, all spawnspots, random spots in bush, and I have traveled the "whole" map a few laps soon. different routes and servers >:(

Found a flipped 4wheeler outside Chernogorsk, and a broken bicycle that didnt work (I also passed out due to low blood when I first sat on it :D) outside elektroz.

Zomg. I wish I had your luck :/

[/quote']

Found a flipped 4wheeler outside Chernogorsk, and a broken bicycle that didnt work (I also passed out due to low blood when I first sat on it :D) outside elektroz.

In the last week alone I've gotten my hands on and kept/had stolen/ or destroyed a S1203 Van, GAZ, 3 Motorcycles, V3S, a Ural, and god knows how many bicycles we've found while traveling. This has only been across 2 servers since we try not to server hop a lot, specifically when we have vehicles.

As for that flipped 4 wheeler and that bike....Dallas 1?

[/quote']

In the last week alone I've gotten my hands on and kept/had stolen/ or destroyed a S1203 Van, GAZ, 3 Motorcycles, V3S, a Ural, and god knows how many bicycles we've found while traveling. This has only been across 2 servers since we try not to server hop a lot, specifically when we have vehicles.

As for that flipped 4 wheeler and that bike....Dallas 1?

Europe only ;o

[/quote']

Vehicles do not necessarily respawn in the same location after they're destroyed. In fact, I don't think we've ever found a vehicle in the same place twice. But we have found a lot of vehicles. We've destroyed a lot of them too, and had to locate the respawns to find replacements. The vehicles definitely respawn, but there are so many spawn points that you're not likely to see a vehicle in the same place twice.

So far I've found at least 1 vehicle every day for the past week. Best days 4 vehicles, mostly in separate locations.

Note: I've found 13 stationary vehicles, and seen over 20 vehicles. Within the past 3 weeks.

I've NEVER found a vehicle that has spawned at a spawn location. All these vehicles have been player moved.

You have to understand the mentality these people follow. The norther you are, the less people there are, the safer the vehicle will be.

Go north. Look at the map. Roam. You'll find at least one every day.

You wont find many south, even though that has happened as well.