Jun12

Login Out / res-pawning with no gear and in cost

Hello,

I decided not to wait for the stand alone and purchase Arma II 3 days ago just to play Dayz.(desperate mode ON)... My issue is that i spend hours gearing up! but when i take a break from the game and log out when i come back i have to start All over again from scratch!! No fun, i`ve being doing this for 3 days nonstop and seriously im not enjoying the game as much as I should :/

-How or what servers share my gear/ position?

-is this a bug?

please help me i want to be able to play and that all my stuff save for when i need log out .

thanks in advance

Are you logging back on to the same server?

If they are standard public servers your character will save. If you are joining unofficial servers then they will have local character saves.

No, i usually try to join the most populated server i find so maybe is not the same server. But i was under the impression that

my gear will go with me everywhere i go no O.o?

sorry im new at this server issue and thanks for replying :)

(once i get this corrected then i can take it more seriously :)

Some servers have private hives which means the stuff you get in that server will only appear in that server.

If you go on an official hive server your stuff will appear in another official hive server as well.

If you want to find out how to see the difference you should get DayZ Commander if you don't have it already. Its easier to get into a match with that in my opinion,

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

I have Dayz commander and from now on i will watch the server im playing on :)

Thank you for replying