Sign in to follow this  
spookster

Vehicles and Tents how long do they last?

Hi im sure im not the only one who has asked this but i am unsure as to how long a vehicle and a tent willl last before dissapearing? for example if i don't save my vehicle how long will the car and the gear last for?

Thanks alot guys!

For the tents, it seems to live... forever, don't know, still having the tents after +60days.

For the vehicule, no save or driving for +6/7 days will make them return to their original state (broken)

Feel free to correct me, if wrong and so.

I think it is with tents that after 7 days no touching it, so no interaction from any player whatsoever it gets removed after a server restart.

In my saintly Server I've set it to clean up tents left untouched after 20 days.

It's set in the vehicles.pl script

Seems more realistic to me. If a player goes on holiday for 2 weeks then they're still there when they come back.

Dang.. So tents actually disappear :(

Ive been setting them up where ever i can.. Just incase of a death i can resupply quick...

Does anyone know if there is a way to make untouched vehicles and tents last for more than the default week setting on patch 1.7.3?

We have members that have gone on vacation only to come back to no vehicles or tents. Kinda sucks.

Thanks for the help.