a_typical_noob

Hatchet battle between two hostages.

Picked these two up, drove them to the docks, gave them hatchets and told them the winner would walk away with a little gear and their life. Wish I would have recorded the whole situation, but at least I got the hatchet fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yey9IZB4tU&feature=youtu.be

Edited by A_Typical_Noob
  • Like 3

Ha not a bad idea, the fight shoulda took longer though

Yeah, hostage A was just too brutal to be stopped. He actually ended up being a pretty cool guy. We let him live, as promised.

Well its good you kept your side of the deal, you wanna keep the hostages coming back lol

use crowbars for hostage fights. Hatchets kill in 3 hits. Crowbars take around 10.

Useful tip! Thanks man! I will definitely be posting that one.

Wow, suprising ghey!! A minute and 14 seconds of absolute NOTHING and three seconds of ACTUAL fighting; make a better video next time.

Wow, suprising ghey!! A minute and 14 seconds of absolute NOTHING and three seconds of ACTUAL fighting; make a better video next time.

Lol, fucking Ebert & Roper over here. Try climbing out of your own ass for a change. I'm not Micheal Bay, gimmie a break, guy.

• Like 2

TBH, if I ever got put in that situation, I'd turn the hatchet on my captors the first chance I had. I might die, but I'm either taking someone with me or really messing them up. :)

TBH, if I ever got put in that situation, I'd turn the hatchet on my captors the first chance I had. I might die, but I'm either taking someone with me or really messing them up. :)

Lol, I'm right there with you! I'm gonna go out fighting.