Sign in to follow this  
fldy

Looking for a private hive

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a private hive to play on, I've been on two private hives and both were very unreliable. It's a Chernaurus hive I'm looking for by the way and I play with a squad of about 5 usually.

what country are you in?

Give us a shout, you might like it. And we are not going to disappear on you. Server located in in AZ with +12 time zone to give afternoon daylight play.

hey we just started our server 2 days ago, there are 74 vehicles, side chat. its a bliss server so we run anti hack mods and can run scripts to delete hacked items barbwire ect.

we currently have 3 groups of 3- 5 people and a few regulars. we just switched from vilayer.com to HFB because of reliability and modification options and expect to have the server at least until standalone comes out.

the admins are from canada, we have 2 in -7, 1 on east coast 1 on west coast so the times would work great if you wanted some friendly pvp action too.

just search "free beer" to come join us.

Come join us on US 1011! Hosted by WarMachine-Gaming Community!

US 1011 is a DayZ Private Hive Server with Four Anti-Hax Scripts running to keep hackers to a minimum

Over 100+ Vehicles,6 choppers and Active Admins, we guarantee there will be at-least 1 admin online at all timesWe have a very active and friendly player base but want to grow!

So if your looking for a good Private hive to call home come join us on TeamSpeak! WarMachine-Gaming.TeamSpeak3.com

Or join the server US 1011!

Clans are welcomed:)

Any questions please go on teamspeak and contact SuspectMammal,Pegz or Evictus

Hey man,

come check out Fight2012.com

We are looking for some more squads to play, right now there is a big squad of about 8, then me and about 3-5 buddies roll together. The fights vs the big squad are always a blast. Organic conflict is the best type of interaction, that heard pounding, tense, nerve-racking action. We always seem to run into that big squad on accident as they think they run the place.

We have a few smaller squads, like 2-3 men, several lone wolves, and a guy who doesn't kill and only plays medic. Pretty good community, always trying to improve the experience.