Sign in to follow this  
TFLatino

[video] One Day of Sniping

I ended up killing a Sniper in Cherno and took his AS50. I went to Balota to get a few practice kills since I barely sniped before then I went to Cherno to continue my sniping spree.

Rofl...video shows everything wrong with people getting sniped and sniping in dayz...

Never picked up a sniper before and "need practice"? No worries AS50 is the gun for you! Everybody has one, generous sight profile, long range zeroing and if thats too hard some servers will display player names and distance will assit you in getting pin point accuracy and spotting people.

Players getting killed by snipers...hmmm 5 bodies on top of the air control tower, better casually walk around looting bodies *hiss->dead->bang* OMFG RAGE How did that sniper kill me! DayZ is so lame! Somebody fix this sniper problem!

Edited by Trizzo

Yes. I am always amused watching people run into clearly dangerous situations, die and enjoy knowing that they are probably raging at the game and not themselves. Some decent long range shots against the industrial cherno snipers was okay but it's scenario that has played itself out time and time before and will again.

The lack of innovation in sniping videos is a little disheartening but i keep watching knowing someone will eventually rise up and shift the goal posts. Exmaple: If this was done was a CZ/M24 you would have my beans sir.

Edited by Trizzo

Ok glad you enjoyed and if I find a different sniper I will try to use that one