That1Drifter

Needed: Organization

I have been lurking around here looking for a group to join for a while but coming up empty handed. I need a well organized group of folks to join. I play on any US server. I am a good scout (moving unnoticed from place to place, observing other groups or zombies) and I can fly a chopper pretty well too.

We can form a new group if needed as I already have a website and TS3 server we could use. Maybe even put up a couple more DayZ servers if we got enough people. As far as play style goes, I prefer to be friendly but very cautious. I'd rather not just shoot folks on sight without a reason ( I feel this is more of a challenge and more rewarding ).

Your thoughts and suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

Hello Drifter,

I operate a vigilante/survival group called the Overwatch. It is highly organized group that has a cautious playing style (i.e. choosing safe routes, timing, player identification). You seem like the type of person we want in our composition. Also, we are in dire need of a TS3 server since we currently only use TS servers operated by members' former clans and generally are not allowed to use them freely. If you're interested, you can add me on steam (same name).

Cheers,

SMGH

I'm actually in the same boat. Still haven't purchased the game yet but EXTREMELY interested. The biggest thing that has been holding me back is not wanting to jump in and then have no one I know to play with.

Also Mr. SomeoneMustGetHurt's group sounds like something that would be rather awesome.

same here I havent even started playing yet but DayZ seems like a lot of work to be done by yourself so I'm looking for a group that can maybe help me out getting started

Well I will also be playing on the US servers. Have no idea which one but I'm pretty open beyond that. I'm actually in Central TZ though.

TZ = TimeZone hehe I am perhaps grabbing Arma II in the next day or two.

we could really use a pilot Drifter I to am from Overwatch great group and someonemustgethurt My TS belongs to me if my GW2 clan can't accept that they don't get the privilege to use it :D

OverWatch is a very active US based group/clan with a few EU members including myself and someone from the netherlands. hope you join us as I'm in dire need of Evac

I guess tebbutt and someonemustgethurt aren't interested in us Luxray hehe

Overwatch sounds interesting' date=' do you guys have a website?

[/quote']

As of now we have Teamspeak and a steam group. I do have my old clan's website, which I own, and may convert it to Overwatch once the clan successfully establishes itself. If you or anyone else interested in joining us, add me on steam by the same name and join the Overwatch steam group.

@ Fadelias

We're interested in everyone who wants to join, as long as they're over 16, are team players, are trustworthy, etc.

SMGH

I have decided to start up a new group for now and see how it goes.

We the Free - [WTF]

http://wtf-dayz.enjin.com/

Join up as long as you are mature and team oriented.

TS3 server will be up soon.