Sign in to follow this  
Sula

I've just been kicked at a helicopter crash. Angry?

Yes! I was talking to another player in de 1479 and climbing under a helicopter crash, when my connection was kicked for the third or fourth time today.

I'm so tired of this. Of course I'd just swapped out my kobra for a dmr, which means I'll have no weapon when I get back in, if ever. Because each time this happens the server disappears from my list and I can't find it.

I know there's nothing can be done about it but I'm so frustrated, I had to tell you all about it. *crawls under sofa, whimpering and chews on her backpack* :( Can you tell me something nice about dayz so I can remember the good?

Edited by Sula

hmm. well I logged in today, looked left, my leg broke then I was dead. had to run almost 8,000m back to my body...but other than zombies walking/hitting me through walls it's still pretty awesome. just have to remember it's a mod in alpha stage and still buggier than a house in the south with the windows open.

• Like 2

Well, yes, there is that. *carries on chewing on her backpack* but I'm still not coming out from under the sofa! :(

mmm ... hiding under balota tower stairs standing up so i have a glitched view of the entire back door ... shoots all that enter ... mmm the tears are so salty ...

• Like 1

The zombies run slower inside buildings, but somehow can warp levels...unless your on the top floor of the Firehouse then they just wander in circles below you.....or you climb an invisible ladder through the wall to get away...

Oh you said good...ya lots of good things. There's killing bandits, running zombie marathons through Elektro, camping the NWAF...think of the fun when you cap that idiot at the heli crash sites just standing there picking through loot....or the satchel charge setup at a tent farm and then wait for someone to come back to store godds and BOOOOOOM!!!...so many good things.....

Edited by Leadon77
  • Like 2

Camping server hopers at stary sobor on a an empty server, aaah the joy of killing of "abusive players" ;)

Just stick through it, you will find some douchebags tent soon and you have all the guns and gear in the game, lets just not hope its mine ;)

• Like 1

AngryOfficer! I'll tell your mother you said that and she'll wash out your dirty mouth with soap! *faints with shock as is a delicate lady* :o

Well, I'm feeling much better thank you everyone! I finally got back in after about 15 minutes. Of course, the server had restarted and after a few mins everyone else had got back in. My heli crash had disappeared but I still had my dmr - yay! Haven't had one since the early days when I first started to play dayz. :thumbsup:

My thanks to those nice guys of the [uFC] clan who came and collected me in at the NW airfield and took me in their car for a trip around the map as they went about their clan business. Was great sitting in a car with so many ghillie suited guys! Thanks to Zephariel, Chris, Vixx and all the other guys. I had a lot fun. :)

Edited by Sula
  • Like 2

Try to use DayZ Commander in the future.. It saves your connections to each server when you connect with it. Try also to search your name that u used, sometimes the name is still in their server list.. delay or logg.