Sign in to follow this  
Om Nerabdator

Spawning Problems

So here i am, i finally made it to the airfield for the first time and made it to the barracks and i got kicked off the server so i logged back in and poof im back on the beach!!?? It took me forever to get there!!! now i have to go all the way back!?

Ive read some other plp with problems like this but no solution except to take off your ghilly suit which i didnt have, this has happened to me numerous times and its getting damn annoying, why does this bug only target some players but leave others alone completly?

sad to hear it mate :(

on a nother note, Are you sure you didnt server hop ;) tried to join a 0/40 (or whatever) server wich got you stuck at "loading." a few times, and then you just closed arma and fired it up again, and, bam voila, hello beach :)

What do you mean "Kicked off" ?. Admin kick? Just a normal kick? It never happened to me. Maybe its the server?. Have you tried switching servers and testing this problem out?. I don't know what exactly causes this problem. Might be some sort of bug. Try killing yourself and get a new character. If you have a ghillie switch it with another outfit if you can find one.