Sign in to follow this  
blunt_zephyr

Dayz US-LA Private Hive @ 64.94.100.127:2302

It would really be a convenience that every person/group that wants to share a DayZ server be REQUIRED to have contact information.

Keep getting kicked after about 5~8 minutes. Ask for help/admin with 20+ in sidechat and only response is "Friendly in Cherno?"

I'd like to know if it's server/game or admin doing this, as a server/game issue could be fixed but an admins attitude rarely can. Cant find name or IP in search. Found on google but refers to an other trying to contact admins.

If your getting kicked it sounds like its battle eye kicking you? i believe if you get kicked by an admin u can see the message they used to kick u like youve been kicked for or restrcition for.... As for admin hacking.... its a private hive they pay for it if u dont like it or its unfair there is 5600 other servers go find one you like better. I perfer playing on a private hive since i get hacked on a regular hive every 5 mins.

Nicra also thinks that Nato rounds are HACKED IN i was in there last night when he got smoked ahahha nato rounds are they type of AMMO 50 caliber bullets if u click on the ammo in ur clip u will see alot of rounds are infact nato rounds even DMR rounds are classified as NATO rounds... its sad

Nicra also thinks that Nato rounds are HACKED IN i was in there last night when he got smoked ahahha nato rounds are they type of AMMO 50 caliber bullets if u click on the ammo in ur clip u will see alot of rounds are infact nato rounds even DMR rounds are classified as NATO rounds... its sad

I started off finding a 24slot coyote bag, m4 and a glock on a dead body, medical tents Cherno. Found a M14 on a heli crash site with an ammo box (not cardboard but a little black ammo box) had 10 clips each STANAG reg & SD. idk why I'd be booted.(msg said "You were kicked by Admin:") Asked one question about if just the bike and bus dont save or any vehicle..but yeah, plenty of other servers.

Edited by Blunt_Zephyr

The admins here are fucking retarded. I got banned for being in the north of the map with a full kit after playing on the server for 4 hours. Retard admins have have no idea how to read server logs.