Sign in to follow this  
Trizzo

DZwT: Fight for Cherno Spawned Heli

Hey! Big video! Timetabs in Youtube!

This is the the longest and most epic quest and the biggest video I've ever made. As I'm making my way into Cherno i find a legit spawned heli on the roof but everything is broken. After sneaking around I made some friends with the locals and an epic quest to repair the helicopter begins. Starting in the day going into the night, fixing a helicopter (twice), axe killing, hostile heli/squad fights, night ops, betrayls and schemes...if any of this interests you, you might want to watch.

Cheers

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 2

People don't watch fourty-five minute videos of dayz dude...

Timetabs? Ugh... why even take the time to comment, dayz viewers tend to like free flowing long videos (this is highly edited 5 hour quest!) if it isn't for you so be it.

Edited by Trizzo

Watched the whole thing, Very unlucky you lot :P

I have no idea why you thought it would be a great Idea to land a Heli at the NW Airfield ^^

Anyway Decent Vid, Cheers I enjoyed it ^^

• Like 1

Watched the whole thing, Very unlucky you lot :P

I have no idea why you thought it would be a great Idea to land a Heli at the NW Airfield ^^

Anyway Decent Vid, Cheers I enjoyed it ^^

Haha thought the sever was low enough to have a quick poke around and I didnt see any Z and taking a heliopter to the airfield would satisfy one my end game DayZ experiences...then hovering for 3 mins+crash land didnt help! Im sure i broke one (if not many) of the dayz rules about going to nwa... Thanks for watching!

Edited by Trizzo