Viles (DayZ)

Vilayer 50% off all Dayz Servers

More like 50% off to get some of the customers back they lost with all the stealing and theft from the arma community more like.

More like 50% off to get some of the customers back they lost with all the stealing and theft from the arma community more like.

haha, you sir are an idiot... get your fucking facts right before you come on here spouting your bullshit..

i have had a server 6 month + and if there has ever been a problem Lee and the guys have sorted it quick time..

I have rented game servers for years and Vilayer have surpassed every other company..

Edited by machoman
  • Like 2

50% Is a Massive discount compared to current server providers. - If Anything This is making it more affordable for the Dayz Community and i dont see any problem with that

Where does it say 50% off? i have looked but can not see .... was you on smack when you posted this

Sry man :) $25 a month is good do you have to pay the other $25 for them not to fuck shit up ??? lol

People are not stupid enough to trust a 50% off. Vilayer will always stay as Vilayer.

• Like 1

People are not stupid enough to trust a 50% off. Vilayer will always stay as Vilayer.

If by "ViLayer will always stay as ViLayer" you mean a top notch hosting company that has done more for community than any other host, you'd be correct.

I understand that no company can please 100% of people but there's a reason they have a customer base of their current size. They offer better servers, most features and better support than any other DayZ host...period.

There is no arguing with the amount of different things Lee has made available to the community. He is constantly working on new features for both the game and for server side managing. An example would be the new DayZ Server Manager tool. You get full control over objects on your server. They let you set the amount of vehicles, run cleanup on vehicles with different damage levels, cleanup vehicles hackers teleport out of bounds, pick the amount of damage vehicles spawn with, choose the amount of days things like barbwire and tank traps stay on the map and much more. What other managed host offers something like this?

On top of that you'll be hard pressed to find another host that offers the server performance that they offer. Their boxes don't get over sold. As a matter of fact, each box runs dual e5-2690 CPUs and they only put 9 servers per box. If they really wanted to squeeze every dollar out they could run more than 9 servers per box. But to ensure customers and players have the best experience they don't. This is without mentioning the new performance DLL and other tweaks that have been made to improve game performance.

Bottom line is ViLayer is a top notch. I've been with them for 3 months, own 4 servers, 1 Teamspeak and web hosting. I've had almost no issues over that amount of time and have nothing but good things to say. The few issues I've had have been fixed very quickly. I've dealt with a lot of hosts over the years and Vilayer is hands down the best I've found.

People can choose to pay less for more with ViLayer or pay more for less with all the other hosts.

Edited by barrycarey
  • Like 1

haha, you sir are an idiot... get your fucking facts right before you come on here spouting your bullshit..

i have had a server 6 month + and if there has ever been a problem Lee and the guys have sorted it quick time..

I have rented game servers for years and Vilayer have surpassed every other company..

putting sir in a post to sound superior... lol...shut the fuck up. noob.

You're an end user, you have no idea what i was talking about, idiot.

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 1

????

You mean the guys who now are working with Lee.. and the DAYZ Planet team?

Like Icebreaker... like MrSheranei.... They both fully support DayZPlanet... and What Lee is doing...

You guys with all of your stories... makes me really wonder if your parents know you are up past 9pm on mommies PC.

putting sir in a post to sound superior... lol...shut the fuck up. noob.

You're an end user, you have no idea what i was talking about, idiot.

We're all end users, to a certain degree MessHall. Calling someone an idiot, and a noob while using shorthand is a pisspoor way to gain intellectual ground on someone.

Vilayer has been a constant positive force in the DayZ community, and all I see coming from you right now is negative, destructive bile.

Oh, and I'm not an "end user" by your definition.