Rarisk.

Free Beer group | chernarus | Fresh server | Private hive | 70+ vehicles | 40 slot

Hello every one!

We just started our fresh server last, night lots of vehicles still left to get, and are looking for more players to come join us.

some of the bonuses on our server are:

3rd party anti hack mods (they are server side so no extra downloads)

Extra vehicle spawns, in different locations then the originals. so more reward for exploring the map and easier to get from place to place.

Friendly admins who are on almost 24/7

We have several groups already playing with us, there will be some friendly competition (our groups are good about leaving noobs alone, we only want good fair fights)

We will soon be having events:

King of the tent (where we put some cool loot in a tent and broad cast the coordinates at a set time),

Free car bonanza (we will park a working car in a major city and who ever finds it gets it),

Organised group fights (we will pick a town and a time and any one who is willing can show up for a good old gun battle)

*more to come*

Side chat is active and so is VoN, (but please don't use VoN in side chat, admins reserve the right to kick for annoying everyone)

we currently have 3 groups and 8 regulars that play but we have a lot more room for you and your friends to come have some fun with us.

Just search "free beer" and you will find us, hope to see more of you out in the coming weeks.

Edited by Rarisk.

I'm glad to see more people coming out.

Tomorrow we will be leaving a car in a main town near the coast first come first serve. will be goodies in the trunk to =D. 9 30pm central.

Edited by Rarisk.

My Clan and I play on this server all the time, great admin, great time, best server I have ever played on.

• Like 1

Love this server,Server admins are nice ( Even me! ) and fun to play with / run over with a bus at 70km.

Was just playing on the server for the 5th day in a row, and up to this point i enjoyed the server. Very relaxed and good maintanence. I was on the server, alone, and at the North West airstrip doing a run with my UAZ. Someone joined under the name DJ and i tried to interact with the player but nothing. He had 0 zombie kills so i imagined a fresh spawn, so i let him be and went to finish my run. Within three minutes of him logging on, an AS50 opens up into the jeep and i run for cover. He destroys the jeep and after i ran away i logged out. I noticed he logged out at the same time, as do most hackers in the game. (No ganking = no fun ) I assume he teleported to my location and scripted the items in. I mean, lets be real, who gets an AS50 on a freshspawn, without killing a single zombie, and has the time to run up to the NorthWest airbase to take 4 shots at a person inside, in under three minutes? I can't possible fathum what replies i will get so, all i ask is he gets looked into and hopfully added to the ban list.

Thanks

[CLAW] Panic

Please reply if you have any questions.

Sorry but without a GUID i can't do anything but keep an eye out for him on the server. Please feel free to stop by anytime.

Sorry but without a GUID i can't do anything but keep an eye out for him on the server. Please feel free to stop by anytime.

Considering Wretch keeps passwording the server and restarting it without warning, while i loose all of my weapons, such as an as50 m28, dmr and so on along with three cars now, making it the third time he's done it, How would i possibly stop by?