Sign in to follow this  
foxdie_01

International private hive | Friendly Community | Non-PvP Area's | Whitelist | RECRUITING NOW!

logo-2.jpg

To Join: PM me an email address and i shall send you an invite

Thank you for taking a second to read this.

I run a Dayz server with some pretty awesome features and tight community and thought it may be of interest to those aged 18+.

Summarise the USP's so you don't need to read the wall of text below:

• International userbase, Ping US 50-70, Germany: 30-40, N & E europe: 40-60, UK: 10-30
  • Vanilla Dayz experience, with whitelist, with no killing in Cherno/Elektro & without scriptors
  • Great active community, modern forum and website integrates into game server (kill feed, shop etc)
  • Veteran with 3rd person on, everything else off.

The server is completely community run meaning the community vote on its settings, map and rules and council is in place to represent the users best interests, and jury on grievances. Leaving admin to administrate the server soley.

It's hosted in the UK on a top of the range twin processor Xeon dedicated server and 100mb/s connection.

Current settings are [veteran] with all settings off. Map is Chernarus.

All spawn points are moved to the south of the map. A dedicated non-PvP area exists on the southern coast that give survivors a meeting point, as well are removing the dreaded snipering of newspawns in the two major cities of Elektro and Cherno.

example3_zps28718f75.jpg

Security is provided by various admin tools, including dedicated security staff and Whitelist (you need to say hello on forum before being added).

We have a decent forum, teampeak and profiles are directly integrated into in game characters. And we get direct support from Crosire. Author of the control centre 5, and team member of the bliss project.

example_zps439a2fda.jpg

example2_zpsa8e4501d.jpg

If you are interesting in joining one of the best secrets in dayZ, please consider paying us a visit.

Drake

PDR Admin

www.pdrserver.co.uk

Edited by foxdie_01
  • Like 1

The server that got me into dayz again. Colorful and helpful people, active admins,unique possibilities and features, like the greenzone. The server just had a wipe so now is the best time more than ever to join in.

• Like 1

Sold, I'll most definitely pay your server a visit, sounds good.

• Like 2

Most badly managed server in DayZ. Have fun joining then leaving right away:)

Edited by thexcal

This seems like a good one.

Applied.

Edited by Kurtz
  • Like 1

Welcome to all our new guys. Still plenty of space left and integrated donation shop coming real soon!

Edited by foxdie_01

I joined, and i must say its sooooo much better than normal servers, mainly due to no hackers and no choppers sniping new spawns!!!!

• Like 1

I joined, and i must say its sooooo much better than normal servers, mainly due to no hackers and no choppers sniping new spawns!!!!

Thanks Tom. Good to have you onboard!

Sounds like just what I've been looking for! Applied! :)

Glad to have you onboard Aces!

We now fully support 1.7.3

And we have both tank and aircraft wrecks added to make that trip up north that littl emore rewarding.

So why aren't you over here yet?

www.pdrserver.co.uk

forgot to mention we will be running the extended cherno map from Monday, courtesy of germandayz.de, our big brother.

I am fairly sure that is also the map used by our big friend devildoggamer, with all the FOB's ensuring some tight shootouts and bases.

I must say this server is pretty ace!

- No choppers killing new spawns!

- No hackers!!!

- No duping!!!

- Perfect for new players and experienced players alike!

- Great community, I've lost count how many times other players have given me lifts across the map!

- Vehicles!!

- You can store your gear in tents/vehicles and have trust that the server aint going to hive reset and lose your hard work.

- No L85!!!

- Plenty of restarts, to keep the loot fresh!

- Oh and events on the weekends!

I could actually keep going, but I'm sure you get the point!

Yes i do events in the weekends, most of the time on saturday eve. It was the Hunger games this past weekend, but i have plenty of other thing whirling in my mind, so come and check us out. Groups especially welcome.

Edited by ImaffoI

Yes i do events in the weekends, most of the time on saturday eve. It was the Hunger games this past weekend, but i have plenty of other thing whirling in my mind, so come and check us out. Groups especially welcome.

You should talk to opticz, he wants to do an attack and defend event, staff vs users.

Hey is there is a problem with registering on your forums?Do i take confirmation e mail to get access to the forum?

You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page. :(

@QuartzOne You should have gotten a confrimation email, after that it should work just fine. If it doesnt, then drake will look into it asap for you. Hnag tight